Diet....please help to help anxiety!

buildingpaul

Im 33 years old. Been BB on and off for 10 years. I have been on anti-anxiety medications for some years now. Im on Cipramil 30mg pd and Diazepam 10mg pd. Both of these cause weight gain as a side effect. Im 6ft, broad but thin boned and weighing in at 210lbs. I would like to get to 190lbs. Can anyone help me as im sure this extra weight (on stomach and chest) is not helping my anxiety as its making me feel really low. Any help would be great!! My diet at the mo' is crap by the way. Im not working either so I have the time to prep foods, oh and I like anything!!

Many thanks in advance

Paul.

consult some of the articles, like the primer's that are posted.

go for 6-7 small meals every two hrs chicken and some sort of low GI carb. its pretty simple to make the shit the trouble is sticking to it.

getting your diet in check will help anxiety controlling insulin levels and cortisol levels are very effective for anxiety. I suggest you look into supplimenting with mega dose of vita c,
b complex time released
and magnisium at 250mg per day and consult your dr first,

getting your diet in check will help anxiety controlling insulin levels and cortisol levels are very effective for anxiety. I suggest you look into supplimenting with mega dose of vita c,
b complex time released
and magnisium at 250mg per day and consult your dr first,

Thank you :)

What would you recomend as a fairly good diet. I eat and enjoy the following......

Eggs, chicken, turkey, all red meats, tuna, rice, pasta, veg, fruit.

How do I go about making a meal up with the foods I like? Also do I need carbs? Ive tried the Atkins and that made my anxiety terrible. I have been told to stay off bread?

Any help would be great.

buildingpaul said:
I have been told to stay off bread?
Why???

Is it all bread of just certain brands.
I would have to say stick Carbs in your diet you shouldnt overlook them.

Last edited:
Back