Blood Work Help? Not sure how to treat symptoms

ShaneA655

I am having symptoms of high E. My stomach feels bloated all the time. I workout all the time. Eat well. I simply cannot lose weight around stomach and its about 10-15 pounds. Shortness of breath after a set of bench press for example. Only happened past year . Moderate increase in Blood pressure. I have used Pro hormones years ago without a decent pCT. I developed gyno about 4 years ago and now it flares quite a bit. Not sure why. HEre is what I do know. I have talked to someone about TRT and they cannot treat me because of high levels

Total t + free = 869
Free T = 10.1 %
SBHG = 69.9 (High)
Glucose was a little high and ALT was just a little high

Estradoil 27.7
Cortisol AM 13.7(probably high)

I was told I don't have much free T and somehow SHBG is high

Would these side effects I have be caused by this? Please let me know

I also took propecia when I was 22 until about 31 or so. I quit because I thought it was causing side effects. I am 37 now.

Any help would be appreciated. Any advice on a doctor or someone that could help me solve the issues.

Thanks

Your estrogen is fine. Looks perfect.

Is your total testosterone 869ng/dl? I have never seen Total + Free T before as a lab result.

Sorry total t
Shbg 70 and free t 10.0%. What do you guys see? Normal doctors don’t seem to know anything about this stuff?

shbg 69.9 range (16.5-55.9)
FSH 3.2 range (1.5 - 12.4)
Free Test 10.5 Range (8.7-25.1)
Total Test lc/ms 897.11 Range (264-916

A few things that were high
GLucose 104 range 65-99
Bun 21 range 6 - 20
Alt 49 Range 0-44

free test seems low and SHBG.....would that cause some slight weight gain in mid section as well as trouble losing weight and terrible gut health? Hoping to drop some fat but not sure how I would go about lowering SHBG? Can regular doctors help with this or do I need to see an endo?

free test seems low and SHBG.....would that cause some slight weight gain in mid section as well as trouble losing weight and terrible gut health? Hoping to drop some fat but not sure how I would go about lowering SHBG? Can regular doctors help with this or do I need to see an endo?

Check your thyroid. That may be the culprit here.

TSH
Free T3
Free T4

And stop doing/taking whatever is bothering you Liver. For example alcohol and/or Tylenol.

Had my thyroid checked. All in range. Obviously shbg is super high. Not an issue? As far as liver.... no clue. Don’t take Tylenol and I don’t drink. Took proscar but really not sure what else would cause my liver to have a high reading?

So you were taking finasteride, and just now thought you'd mention it? All kinds of nasty shit can happen to you with that drug.

Had my thyroid checked. All in range. Obviously shbg is super high. Not an issue? As far as liver.... no clue. Don’t take Tylenol and I don’t drink. Took proscar but really not sure what else would cause my liver to have a high reading?

Let's see the lab results.

Sorry total t
Shbg 70 and free t 10.0%. What do you guys see? Normal doctors don***8217;t seem to know anything about this stuff?

If you want to Drop that SHBG and Raise Free Test.

Then you want to take Proviron, it can be taken as a Standalone.
It binds to SHBG better than any other AAS, thereby raising Free Test.
It also binds to the Aromatase Enzyme, and it boosts Libido.
25 to 50 Mg a Day, should be an appropriate dose to Lower your SHBG, and raise Free Test.

In Clinical Studies, with a Daily Dose of 100 mg to 150 Mg for 12 Months.
It was shown to be Not Suppressive to Normal or Low LH and FSH.
And it had No Adverse Effects on Total Test or Liver Function............................. JP
P.S.
Here's a little from the Study.

#1 : The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.
Abstract
Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

update on cortisol and thyroid.
LabCorp
AM cortisol 13.7 ug/dl range (6.2-19.4)
TSH 1.310 range (.450 - 4.5)
T4 8.9 range (4.5 - 12.0)
Triiodothyronine, free, serum 4.2 range (2.0 - 4.4)
T4 free, direct 1.57 range (.82 - 1.77)

To me all in range. Read above as far as free test issue and SHBG being high. I was off and on propecia but honestly haven't been consistent on it for 7 years. Took anavar with no pct a year or so ago. Back 5 or 6 years ago I did a prohormone and developed gyno under one nipple. My estrogen is perfect actually. However, sides are bad gut, bloating, hard to lose weight, fat around mid section that has never been an issue before. I could eat perfect and workout all the time, and absolutely gain water weight or not lose weight. Overall bloated feeling. Let me know

That shortness of breath concerns me. I would definitely check with a doctor to make sure your heart is ok. I would also ask to have your lipids tested. If that is not an option, I would at least get a heart scan done at a hospital. These are usually only about $150 and measures the calcium build up in your heart. This is a potential indicator of cardiac issues. It has saved two peoples lives that I know of. For the stomach bloating issue, try Ox Bile. The stuff has done wonders for my bloating, full feeling I would get especially after a high fat meal.

any advice on the hormone test? I suppose that free test is low with SHBG high causing some weight gain issues or any test symptoms?

Not much change. Gut health is still poor. Bloating around stomach and fat around belly a little. I’m in pretty good shape as it is but just an extra 5-10 pounds still. I did read testosterone can be tied to gut health. I believe my thyroid is fine but low free test and high shbg is bound to cause the issues? What do you guys think

Back