Diet Revision - critique

Hey Jamy. I got schooled today in the gym. My deadlift form is pretty bad. I tried to imitate what the guy is doing, but my form is still off a bit. I think I'm gonna have to drop the weight a lot until I get my form right.. I always knew it wasn't good. I'm sure my form for squats and bent over barbell rows could be better too. :/ Crap workout today

Hey Jamy. I got schooled today in the gym. My deadlift form is pretty bad. I tried to imitate what the guy is doing, but my form is still off a bit. I think I'm gonna have to drop the weight a lot until I get my form right.. I always knew it wasn't good. I'm sure my form for squats and bent over barbell rows could be better too. :/ Crap workout today

Yea form is key when doing those heavy lifts. Do what ya said, drop the weight down and get the form right.

Yea form is key when doing those heavy lifts. Do what ya said, drop the weight down and get the form right.

yeah. But by not going heavy, I feel like my workout is unproductive. But I know that form is very important and I was actually pretty happy to have someone critique me. He certainly spoke like he knew what he was doing.

take it all with a grain of salt.. we all have bad days.. and if u feel like ur form is bad look up corrections.. youtube helps..

so do people like RJ.. the man knows form

Back