Diet while on tren mct oil?

PilaS

Hi to all,in all cycles i did 6 foods but now i want to try this,.in this 3 month tes ttren cycle i will start doin gmaintinance calorias,for gain some muscle and do some recomposition,but i readed mct oil 3j article that the diet is the next :

9am
2 cups black coffee
30g MCT oil

2-3pm
2 cups black coffee
30g MCT oil

6pm
13oz Chicken breast (boneless skinless)

9-10pm
10oz 93/7 Ground Beef

i will start doing this diet at the second month of the cycle depends on the result i got.

but i have some answers.
Can be this done with olive oil instead the mct oil?
my objective is put with 8% bodyfat but i dont know if make full recomp 3 months cycle and the on summer do mct oil diet with very low cals(1500)

You have more protein source per meal?

yeah i put the example of the mct diet by 3j but will do maintinance calories with high protein but all grams of fat will come from mct oil,carbs,100 gr of rice before workout and 100gr of oats after workout with 200gr of chicken breast.
In the past i was doing 6 food with 50gr of protein per meal,but this time want to try 4 foods per day like the mct diet that was posted but with higher protein and adding carbs,i will test this 2-4 weeks and if i see that i dont reach single bodyfat at second month of the 3 month cycle,will drop the carbs and will eat protein and fat.

I readed that,doing 4 meals instead 6 and eating around maintinance,you look more flat but with better definition than eating 6 meals,in the past i ate 4500-5000 kcals for bulk and 3400 for maintinance and i looked like a beast but never got single digit cause all cycle i was bulking.not my objective is do a recomposition/cut in all cycles for look dry and reach 8% bodyfat.The nextm onday will start the cycle,will make photos before and after.

This is the diet i will make,know the protein isnt high than other times but want to try,this is my maintinance calories atm,and as i said,will see how it goes and if dont drop fat will quit the carbs cause wantto reach 8%bodyfat and put muscle will be my first recomp cycle,never did maintinance/cut cycle,always bulk without gain fat.

MEAL 1:

210 gr White eggs 105kcal 0hc 23protein 0fat
136 gr eggs 204kcal 1hc 17 protein 4fat
50 gr MCT oil 450kcal 0hc 0protein 50fat

TOTAL: 759kcal 0,89hc 40,10protein 54,64fat

MEAL 2:

100gr rice 348kcal 77hc 7,7protein 0,6fat
200gr chicken breast 220kcal 0hc 44protein 2fat
25gr MCT oil 225kcal 0hc 0protein 25fat

TOTAL: 793kcal 77hc 51,70protein 27,60fat

MEAL 3:

100gr rice or oats 348kcal 77hc 7,7protein 0,6fat
200gr chicken breast 220kcal 0hc 44protein 2fat
25gr MCT oil 225kcal 0hc 0protein 25fat

TOTAL: 793kcal 77hc 51,70protein 27,60fat

MEAL 4:

200gr hake or chicken breast 220kcal 0hc 44 protein 2fat
50gr MCT oil 450kcal 0hc 0protein 50fat

TOTAL: 670kcal 0hc 44protein 52fat

TOTAL CALORIES : 3015 KCAL //155 HC // 188 PROTEIN // 162 FAT

Last edited:
i thought mct oil was supposed to be taken only once per day, 1 tspn in the morning?

Yeah i readed the mct guide by 3j and for make the things easy,1 dosage once per day,but the first diet that i posted is the advanced diet with mct by 3j and now cause want to make recomp the first weeks then cut or continue eating maintinance calories depends on the results that i get will make the diet adding mct in all food or only use on the first 2 meals then use olive oil for dont spend much money on MCT.Here in my market that is near MCT oil comes in solid format,500gr 4,5 eur this is why i wll try the mct than olive oil.

Yeah i readed the mct guide by 3j and for make the things easy,1 dosage once per day,but the first diet that i posted is the advanced diet with mct by 3j and now cause want to make recomp the first weeks then cut or continue eating maintinance calories depends on the results that i get will make the diet adding mct in all food or only use on the first 2 meals then use olive oil for dont spend much money on MCT.Here in my market that is near MCT oil comes in solid format,500gr 4,5 eur this is why i wll try the mct than olive oil.

mct oil is preaty cheap in the USA, i suspect you do not live there but keep doing what your doing and hope it works out for you.

Hi people,i was bussy but in 2 weeks i will start test p 175 mg per week and tren a 700mg per week i will make photos before and after.

and this is the diet i will do,i will not use mct oil

View attachment 567912

4 food 2064kcal total grams 60carbs/186protein/98fats

will be fine? i think that yes the carbs only Postworkout

And other thing,when i start the PCT i know need change the kcal to maintinance adding 200 of surplus for dont lose cause is cutting cycle,but would do you up the carbs to 115-140 on PCT and after pct for dont lose any muscle cause low carbs,at this point will put the carbs on pre and post workout.

What is the min carbs need to be ate daily for dont depletation? 140 is okai?thanks

Last edited:
Hows the mct working out for you brother? how much weight did you lose thus far?

I didnt started cause i was on hospital but now i am fine and in 10 days i will start the cycle.Never used mct oil but will use like 30MCT oil 30 mins before my breakfast and then make my normal diet.
ON all past cycle i only did bulk cycles with surplus but this time want to cut for the summer and be single digit.on 700mg tren a per week 60 carbs is fine?i put the carbs only posworkout or better cut all carbs and only do protein and fats?

thanks

Back