Dieting is easy with this trick!

dimethyl like what's in DMZ and methyl sten?

Speed x has a compound very similar to dimethyl....thus very similar results....its the best by far Ive used. If you buy some kratom...i'll send you a good size sample if you want to try it.

The speed x3 was good, also that Hellfire fatburner u guys got. Personally I been using a eca stack the past month with kratom pre -workout.

Due to family issues, as well as genetics for chemical imbalances I have grown up with anxiety and depression. Kratom makes anxiety and depression a thing if the past, it melts away.

Social anxiety makes the mind heavily filter what u say and do. On kratom I dont give a fuck what anybody thinks about me or my decisions; my life my choices. Kratom has also removed my filter and I say whatever I want, for better or for worse lol.

I hope to find a balance between the former and my current kratom-induced self during this break from kratom.

Also some guys in the pick up scene (i.e. Chris from Good Looking Loser), swears by this stuff as he also suffers from anxiety in public. Gonna try it, and see what happens!

Back