differences of testosterone dosages

ira580

im running 600mg test cyp
300 mg deca weekly.
If I increased my test to 850 mg weekly would It benefit me?
im trying to put on size

im running 600mg test cyp
300 mg deca weekly.
If I increased my test to 850 mg weekly would It benefit me?
im trying to put on size

If you can't put on Size with 600 mg of Test and 300 mg of Deca.
An extra 250 mg of Test isn't going to do anything.
But Increase the amount of Side Effects, like Increased Estrogen, Bloating, and increased Blood Pressure........................... JP
P.S.
So long as your Gear is Legit.
Diet and Training will Dictate the amount of Mass you can put on.

If USA wasn't such a fucked up political climate I'd move to California instantly.
You have so much amazing shit you take for granted but what ill probably never get...is how can the most patriotic country on the world ignore things such as social wellfare, healthcare etc?
Wouldnt that be a given? Its always been so strange to me :(

If USA wasn't such a fucked up political climate I'd move to California instantly.
You have so much amazing shit you take for granted but what ill probably never get...is how can the most patriotic country on the world ignore things such as social wellfare, healthcare etc?
Wouldnt that be a given? Its always been so strange to me :(

You are looking from the outside looking in. Living in the u.s. is great. Nothing here needs to change except people's attitudes and culture.

Of course increasing your dose of test will improve your gains. There is no way to argue against this basic fact. Personally I don't care for running a lot of deca (I use small amounts of it mostly to relieve joint pain), but you could bump that up a little as well.

You are looking from the outside looking in. Living in the u.s. is great. Nothing here needs to change except people's attitudes and culture.

That's a fair point... But that was also totally ignoring my point and more reinforcing those beliefs...
But lets avoid having a political discussion on an AAS forum... It will never end up good lol...

things are starting to come together thought things would happen faster but learning and improving in everything
also added some EQ in the cycle thx for askin tho I appreciate it

Back