discomfort when pinning quads

skrollax

Pretty much just wat the title say, i went to pin my left quad 5 minutes ago and it was painful as shit, i had to pull out and jab it my right leg, went alittle better but wen i pull out i saw the smallest drop of blood on the base of the needle which i didnt see when i aspirated

If I remember correctly, this is your first cycle correct?

What Gauge are you using?, how long of a needle and how far did you go in? Until your muscles get used to a foreign matter tearing apart the fibers, then you're gonna have pain, virgin muscle pain. Anywhere you pin, you're gonna get that till you get into your cycle a ways, or 2nd cycle. Oh and go SLOW when injecting to help with pain too.

As far as the blood goes, you probably nicked a vein going in. As long as no blood came in to the syringe when you aspirated then you'll be fine. I always pin quads and always aspirate. I use 27g 1.25" and go in about in 1". Once I started being consistent with the distance in, the virgin muscle pain stopped happening so much. Also, when I'm pinning, if its sensitive when the needle touches my skin, I move to another area I cleaned with the alcohol pad. Wednesday was the first time in 2 cycles I've felt something hard in my quad to push through, tried and it hurt like a bitch too, it was about 1/2" in, pulled the needle out, changed needles and injected in another area.

All just learning curves friend.

Exactly what he said ^^^^^^^, learning curve! The more you do it the better you get! Make sure you have the right guage & length of syringes. If it is painful during, try another spot, like the glutes or delt, if it is painful after or the following day, try taking a couple ibuprofen in the A.M. it wont cure u but will help.

Yeah man first cycle 6th shot in and they seem to be geting worse as i go, im using 23 gauge needles to pin,and im goin in real slow takes me 5 mintues till need is nearly all the way in, breakin to skin isnt bad its wen i get to the muscle, the injections its self isnt but and im barely getin pip its just jabbin it in thatz as hassle, but thanks for ur advice guys

I only do quads as well. Quads give 4 sites in rotation. I get zero inj. pain on my right, or even on the top of my left, but when I go for the side of my left 7 times out of 10 it hurts. No rhyme or reason man. The blood is likely a nicked vein as you pull out the needle -- also, it happens, no worries. I use 25g needles to pin and 20g to draw.

Yeah man first cycle 6th shot in and they seem to be geting worse as i go, im using 23 gauge needles to pin,and im goin in real slow takes me 5 mintues till need is nearly all the way in, breakin to skin isnt bad its wen i get to the muscle, the injections its self isnt but and im barely getin pip its just jabbin it in thatz as hassle, but thanks for ur advice guys

Give your quads a break for a week and rotate in delts. Virgin muscles don't like being picked on and get cranky if not allowed enough time to heal up between pins.

With that said, try to pin one hand's width from your knee and one hand's width from your hip on the upper-outside of your quad. Pull the muscle slightly to the left (if on your right quad) and insert the needle. Keep holding the muscle with your left hand and when done injecting (I don't aspirate personally, but to each his own), wait 30 seconds with the needle still in your leg to allow the oil to move away from the injection site. Pull the needle out, release the muscle from your left hand and apply pressure (DO NOT RUB/MASSAGE) for another 30 seconds. A tiny amount of oil/blood is normal and can easily be wiped away with an alcohol swab. This is what I do personally and haven't had any issues.

My .02c :)

Thanks guys ill try that next time, also my nipples r start to get itch, no lumps or anything, im takin. 5 of arimidex eod so i dnt noe if im jist bein paranoid

5 minutes to get the needle in? i've finished my first cycle few months ago and my first pins were exactly like that. i would put the needle on my skin and slowly push it in.
this is not a good way to do it. I realized that and i just jab it in quickly which is alot better! I also used 23G needles which are not the best for a first cycle..
good luck

25g 1" all the way in. nice and slow until you learn where the spots between the nerves are. once you get it down start jabbing like the nurses do.

if you want another easy 2 hand site pecs are good. upper outer is probably the best start point on them.

yeah i dnt noe if id be to keen in pinnin my pecs considerin its concieling vital organs and all, so does any1 have any help/info/adivce on my itchy nipple situation, their not itchy all the time just here and there, i was consider either up the dose to .5 ED or go to .25 ED

yeah i dnt noe if id be to keen in pinnin my pecs considerin its concieling vital organs and all, so does any1 have any help/info/adivce on my itchy nipple situation, their not itchy all the time just here and there, i was consider either up the dose to .5 ED or go to .25 ED
lol well that is true but id like to see you puncture a lung through your outer pec or through any area of your pec with a 1" pin. also those thick nerves that run between your ribs are pretty sensitive.

Back