Dissapointed in the board!

Cakalac

Informed Member
I have been a member here since 05. When I first joined you could ask a question and get an immediate answer for the most part. Now I see members questions go sometimes days w/o an answer. I personally have relied on the knowledge of 3 Mods to help me with some things and have yet to get a response from either one of them. I am a bit disappointed but there is nothing I can do about it. I have made some good friends here and have gotten some good info but I don't think the board is what it used to be.

Don't misunderstand me and think I'm blasting the board but it angers me to ask something and not get an answer yet we can't post it on the open board. There is wonderful information on here from incredibly knowledgeable folks, but some answers can't be found using the search function.

JoeGraft said:
agree, posted a slin question, asked for feedback on experience and its like everyone died
i dont have any knowledge about slin and unlike some boards where the mods know evverything :rolleyes: at ology if the staff here doesnt know we wont make up a answer but we should have given you a courtesy bump . my bad .

I have been a member here since 05. When I first joined you could ask a question and get an immediate answer for the most part. Now I see members questions go sometimes days w/o an answer. I personally have relied on the knowledge of 3 Mods to help me with some things and have yet to get a response from either one of them. I am a bit disappointed but there is nothing I can do about it. I have made some good friends here and have gotten some good info but I don't think the board is what it used to be.

Don't misunderstand me and think I'm blasting the board but it angers me to ask something and not get an answer yet we can't post it on the open board. There is wonderful information on here from incredibly knowledgeable folks, but some answers can't be found using the search function.

cak some mods and staff members at a lot of boards have dropped ou of sight completely or just been very nervous about answering certain questions because of raw deal and the threats LE made about going after owners and staff of the boards . i do catch myself thinking hard about what i will answer and how i word it myself but things will smooth over eventually . as for me personnally ive been very involved with some salvation army /angel tree stuff along with some charity motorcycle rides [ toys for tots , etc. ] lately so im guilty as charged for not being around enough . since its charity stuff i bet you guys will cut me a little slack :)

look for things to be a little slow through the holidays , it always has been in the past and then the new years resolutions kick in and all hell will break loose on the boards lol .

Cakalac said:

Im a member on 3 different other boards.. and this is by far the best, im assuming your only a member to this board, because other boards are 10x worse..

DADAWG said:
i dont have any knowledge about slin and unlike some boards where the mods know evverything :rolleyes: at ology if the staff here doesnt know we wont make up a answer but we should have given you a courtesy bump . my bad .

cak some mods and staff members at a lot of boards have dropped ou of sight completely or just been very nervous about answering certain questions because of raw deal and the threats LE made about going after owners and staff of the boards . i do catch myself thinking hard about what i will answer and how i word it myself but things will smooth over eventually . as for me personnally ive been very involved with some salvation army /angel tree stuff along with some charity motorcycle rides [ toys for tots , etc. ] lately so im guilty as charged for not being around enough . since its charity stuff i bet you guys will cut me a little slack :)

look for things to be a little slow through the holidays , it always has been in the past and then the new years resolutions kick in and all hell will break loose on the boards lol .

Dawg, no sweat and yes good for you on the charity stuff. I always like this time of year so I can donate to the Salvation army all my stuff that's not getting used and someone can have a good christmas hopefully.

I understand all the stuff going around, and i respect the fact that if the mods don't know an answer they stay away. I never looked at if from that perspective but its true. I was talking more form a PM standpoint though. For whatever reason I guess some of us feel like you all know everything, LOL! Typical men thoughts I guess!

This is definetly one of the better boards, no doubt. Alot of good bro's and experienced mod's. Although I've noticed less answers and fewer mod repsonses, it seemed to start right around the raw deal episode so you have to take that into consideration. Those with more "knowledge" invested, have more to lose. It's a great board and I hope things do pick back up. :)

theincredible1 said:
Im a member on 3 different other boards.. and this is by far the best, im assuming your only a member to this board, because other boards are 10x worse..

I have been to a few boards just looking and they sucked so bad I left. So your right this is the best board, that is why I guess I held it accountable for my displeasure. I'll get over it. I have mostly sent simple PM's that never got answered so I was a little ticked about that. I was relying on those answers to make a decision i need to make. Mods i've talked with before about things.

But all in all, your right we do have the best board with the best info right here! That is why I have always came back home right here!

im gona agree to this because i threw a simple qwestion thread said clomid timming its been there 3 days and not one reply, i also concider this my home board , but hate to say there are an awful lot of haters on here

superstarmike said:
im gona agree to this because i threw a simple qwestion thread said clomid timming its been there 3 days and not one reply, i also concider this my home board , but hate to say there are an awful lot of haters on here

your just mad because we told you your advice was stupid, which it was.. you recomended a newbie to run 1,250mg of test per week.

most of the questions asked have been asked 200 times the last month. a simple search will answer most questions. any other questions that have not been asked before almost always are answered in a timely manner.

i am a member of two boards, i go here for advice and to talk with good friends, i go to the other for other reasons, but answeres are not one of them. Keep trying.

I got a pm from you that you were going to send me an email. I reply to 20+ emails a day, I'm not sure yours was one of them or not. If you did send an email and are still awaiting response, something went wrong. Try sending one again.

agree 100 percent the board is good but you either get someone clowning you and telling you to post naked pics of your girlfriend or you get an answer 4 days later...

CantBeTouched said:
agree 100 percent the board is good but you either get someone clowning you and telling you to post naked pics of your girlfriend or you get an answer 4 days later...
i think you are more referring to the general chat section. please link to one of your post in the anabolic section where someone told you to post naked pics of your girlfriend. i think you may just be trying to be dramatic.

THE BOUNCER said:
i think you are more referring to the general chat section. please link to one of your post in the anabolic section where someone told you to post naked pics of your girlfriend. i think you may just be trying to be dramatic.

Bouncer: please post nude pic's of your lady for more info...lol :laugh3:
J/K ..I was thinking the same thing, "stop haning out the convo lounge then" ..those guys are ruthless! :shoot2:

CantBeTouched said:

To make up for this insult you are now required to post noods of said GF...we are waiting..

on another note how about all of you quit being women, and bitching about aaawww my questions dont get a response....I can give you two reasons why, 1. Your question is so stupid it doesnt dignify a response, and 2. The very question yo uare asking has been asked 19807948792749389 times and answered and the people are just fucking tired of answering the same question over and over......Try doing a search I promise you will find all the answers you need, but you actually have to take a few seconds and look around....we apologize for wasting a few seconds of your important life :flipoff:

I found this site after years of checking out elite and was blown away by the edge on quality here. I still think this is the best board around. I think part of the issue with responses is found at the bottom of the forum screen.. Not many guys are on steroidology at any given moment in time any more. go to the boards where sources openly post and advertise their wares and you'll see 5-10 times the number of guys looking at the site.

If you want quantity of response, maybe another site is better, especially if you like reading 50 new posts a day on first cycle advice. If you want quality of response this site is #1.

Since we're in the spirit of gettings more answers across, Anyone had any experience with Nandrolone Phynelpropionate? How often to inject? how well does it work? Sides? Still expect Deca dick even with a shorter ester (cutting right to the chase there haha)

Back