Dissolving Crystals at bottom of liquid oral Winstrol

rocky83

I recently received an order of liquid oral winstrol. There are some existing crystals that have settled to the bottom of the bottle due to recrystalization. I have attempted to vigorously shake the bottle up to try and dissolve the crystals, but it seems as though not all wants to dissolve. I was wondering if I were to slightly heat up the bottle to help with dissolving would effect the chemical compounds in the bottle negatively?

I recently received an order of liquid oral winstrol. There are some existing crystals that have settled to the bottom of the bottle due to recrystalization. I have attempted to vigorously shake the bottle up to try and dissolve the crystals, but it seems as though not all wants to dissolve. I was wondering if I were to slightly heat up the bottle to help with dissolving would effect the chemical compounds in the bottle negatively?

Heat it up. Put it in hot water for a while then shake it some more. I would not heat the vial directly, pour some really hot/boiling water in a bowl and soak the vial, that will prevent it from getting too hot.

Since it's an oral application, would it even really matter if the crystals are in suspension or not?

Dosing could be more inconsistent I suppose.

Heat it up. Put it in hot water for a while then shake it some more. I would not heat the vial directly, pour some really hot/boiling water in a bowl and soak the vial, that will prevent it from getting too hot.

Hey thanks for the advice!

Since it's an oral application, would it even really matter if the crystals are in suspension or not?

Dosing could be more inconsistent I suppose.

I figured the dosing would be inaccurate with compounds not fully dissolved. Looking for optimal dosing.

Heating pad works well...and yes, if crystals arent all dissolved, i would bet my left nut the dosage would be inacurate....

Are you sure it isnt injectable Winstrol (winny) depot? You can drink injectable Winstrol (winny) cuz its still a 17aa i have in the past with Winstrol (winny) that had too high a ba content. Just shakr the bottle each time you wanna take your dose it should br ok

Are you sure it isnt injectable Winstrol (winny) depot? You can drink injectable Winstrol (winny) cuz its still a 17aa i have in the past with Winstrol (winny) that had too high a ba content. Just shakr the bottle each time you wanna take your dose it should br ok[/QUOTE

Its definitely an oral liquid. If i was confused on whether it was oral liquid or injectable I think I might be in a little trouble with AAS and probably shouldn't even be touching the stuff hahaha.

Do you know what type of solution its suspended in? Or better yet a pic so we can see exactly what you mean

Do you know what type of solution its suspended in? Or better yet a pic so we can see exactly what you mean

I am not positive what solution was used, but it is blueish green in color and came in a bottle. Not a vial, which would be more of an indicator of an injectable substance. The orals were once higher in alcohol content, which made them taste horrible. The new oral liquids are now used in a slight sweet and flavored suspension. Don't have pics. Sorry my man.

Im just trying to look out bro alotta shady ugl`s these days wouldnt put it past them to slap an oral sticker on injectable Winstrol (winny) just to charge a lil more. A buddy of mine had some of the greenish blue stuff it sounds like you have last year he said it wasnt half bad

I totally understand. I don't take anything on here personal like some of the sensitive sallys hahaha. The ugl products I use have been pretty good to me. Never swayed me to think otherwise. Honestly the best customer service I have ever had in retail aspects period, but I know what your saying.

Back