Disteended Stomach while on cycle ?

I looked up the symptoms of diverticulitis and I do have several. The nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite and stomach aches. I will talk to my doctor and see what he can do to check me out. I will most probably be having the endoscopy and colonoscopy next month so maybe he'll have something to say about it. Again thanks for the info. :)
Cool man good stuff if I was a betting man that's what I'd be putting my money on and if it is hopefully all you will need is a change of diet I know there's a few foods that are a no go with diverticulitis so if I were you I'd google them and cut them out of your diet unit you see your doc then if it starts getting better you have a good idea that that's it before you even see him good luck mate I know what it's like trying to train while Hurt or sick and its a depressing shit fight any who hope this helps man

Last edited:
Thanks for some understanding. I was gonna delete that post other than the pic, ya know I look like a fvckin spoiled kid crying for sympathy.

But I thought maybe you guys could understand the need to continue training. The average person doesn't understand. Ya know the feeling of atrophy and the feeling of inability to just benching some good weight. The zone ya get in at the gym when methodically moving the weight. For me it's rush.

Thinking why are these old timers moving like they do is sad. Muscles what little there is just in atrophy and jiggling in the wind. Fvck why don't they do something to least tighten up.

SO then the thought that I might be in that way I can't do anything about it happening to me. But I gotta say the pressure to keep it is getting real tough both physically and mentally. The guilt of missing a scheduled day is horrible.

So again enough pity is enough. I'll get with the doctors in a few weeks and if I get fixed , ha that sounds funny, maybe I can make a little come back. But as some of you know it's hard to be satisfied with yourself being a has been.
Thanks for all the input. Diverticulitis is not good but I think it can be fixed. :)

Thanks for some understanding. I was gonna delete that post other than the pic, ya know I look like a fvckin spoiled kid crying for sympathy.

But I thought maybe you guys could understand the need to continue training. The average person doesn't understand. Ya know the feeling of atrophy and the feeling of inability to just benching some good weight. The zone ya get in at the gym when methodically moving the weight. For me it's rush.

Thinking why are these old timers moving like they do is sad. Muscles what little there is just in atrophy and jiggling in the wind. Fvck why don't they do something to least tighten up.

SO then the thought that I might be in that way I can't do anything about it happening to me. But I gotta say the pressure to keep it is getting real tough both physically and mentally. The guilt of missing a scheduled day is horrible.

So again enough pity is enough. I'll get with the doctors in a few weeks and if I get fixed , ha that sounds funny, maybe I can make a little come back. But as some of you know it's hard to be satisfied with yourself being a has been.
Thanks for all the input. Diverticulitis is not good but I think it can be fixed. :)

Mike your fucking 65 man don't be to hard on yourself just wanting to train and better yourself is half of the battle your doing a lot more than most guys your age your still doing what you love lifting and I'm sure if you weren't sick / hurt you would be still lifting and getting bigger most guys half your age would of already said fuck it and given up
You have nothing to apologise for keep on keeping on man

Mike your fucking 65 man don't be to hard on yourself just wanting to train and better yourself is half of the battle your doing a lot more than most guys your age your still doing what you love lifting and I'm sure if you weren't sick / hurt you would be still lifting and getting bigger most guys half your age would of already said fuck it and given up
You have nothing to apologise for keep on keeping on man

It was the crying the blues that I apologize for. Ya know , Hey mike grow the Fvck up. Life on life's terms kiddo.

Yes I am depressed and nothing for you guys to say but bone up Mike. Things could be worse like the other wimps. ! Ha.

But I look back at my post and no excuses however its a mitigating factor always with this fvcking Bi-Polar.
Again so enough and we will see what the doctor has to say about this diverticulitis.
This forum is so great. No one ever said anything about that. I had to hear it on here, Thanks you again, and email my doctor.

:wavey: OLDmusclemike

Your not crying the blues. Your turning to a forum that has some guys who are at the very least in a specialized little world. With us involved in aas/trt and speacial diets.
But we read each other's posts all the time. It's actually good to see the human side now and then.
Shit I posted up about my binge eating due to stress from a loved one that is dying. Health wise nothing wrong with me except this mental factor.
Why not. We show each other our blood work and talk about all sorts of things.
Sing those blues away!

I have a distended stomach and it seem to be while I'm on cycle.

Can the use of HGH help directly reduce this and or clenbuterol,

i have the same problem as well at times. It is from steroid use. Androgens cause you to store fat around the organs in your body, visceral fat. If I diet for several weeks it improves. That really sucks brother. I can't stand it when I get like that,

i have the same problem as well at times. It is from steroid use. Androgens cause you to store fat around the organs in your body, visceral fat. If I diet for several weeks it improves. That really sucks brother. I can't stand it when I get like that,

This is true? I thought estrogen and low t cause fat storage?
But Mikepointed out many times that his stomach is tight and hard as a drum. Fat is usually jiggly wiggly

This is true? I thought estrogen and low t cause fat storage?
But Mikepointed out many times that his stomach is tight and hard as a drum. Fat is usually jiggly wiggly

Let me reiterate ^^^^ and thanks luckypaul. This is NOT fat tissue. Mt stomach can get down to close to normal and change for days being distended out like I am pregnant. It get so tight that if I wanted or try to push it out, it has no more room to go. It is like a melon and if you tap on it is sounds like a water melon. I can squeeze / pinch my fat tissue as if to calculate my BF% which is around 13 - 14% at best.

When it goes down I can pose my abs and they will show, very little, but visible so look at the pics and imagine it going down enough for me to flex and show a little. Now I really want to dispel any thought of it being FAT.

I'll be seeing my doc next month and getting my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Thanks for all the replies. I will keep you posted :)

Ok guys my stomach has been real bad for a while now. I have a doctor's appointment for later today, Friday 18th.

I'll come back and let you know if the doc has some input / idea of the cause. We will schedule the colonoscopy to be done ASAP.

So I went to the doctor yesterday. He has seen the pictures as well as my stomach was pretty big at the appointment.

One thing he is doing is taking BW to get ready for my Hep-C cure treatment, in a few weeks. We scheduled my colonoscopy for next month Dec 14th.

I tried to get some info from him as to what this could possibly be and he just will not tell me anything. I asked him about any concern for colon cancer and he said since my x-rays showed no mas then not to worry. The only thing he would say is maybe it is bad bacteria ? AND some medicine and diet can take care of it.

That's all I know guys. Thanks for the inquiries. :)

I'm off to the gym today to see if I can't do some arm work. Ha...arms :laugh:

So I went to the doctor yesterday. He has seen the pictures as well as my stomach was pretty big at the appointment.

One thing he is doing is taking BW to get ready for my Hep-C cure treatment, in a few weeks. We scheduled my colonoscopy for next month Dec 14th.

I tried to get some info from him as to what this could possibly be and he just will not tell me anything. I asked him about any concern for colon cancer and he said since my x-rays showed no mas then not to worry. The only thing he would say is maybe it is bad bacteria ? AND some medicine and diet can take care of it.

That's all I know guys. Thanks for the inquiries. :)

I'm off to the gym today to see if I can't do some arm work. Ha...arms :laugh:

Good luck with your hep c treatment Mike. I took Harvoni for 8 weeks and was cured. Been Back for check ups a couple times since and still g2g;-)

Good luck with your hep c treatment Mike. I took Harvoni for 8 weeks and was cured. Been Back for check ups a couple times since and still g2g;-)

That's good to hear. !! The doc will be checking for Medicare to pay for this. I was diagnosed somewhere back in 80'-82' ?

:) Mike

SO also today my stomach is huge and I haven't eaten yet. I have had a light stomach ache all day. Thanks to my sister sending me a few bucks I will have the money for the scope work next month.

Last edited:
Back