Disteended Stomach while on cycle ?

That's good to hear. !! The doc will be checking for Medicare to pay for this. I was diagnosed somewhere back in 80'-82' ?

:) Mike

SO also today my stomach is huge and I haven't eaten yet. I have had a light stomach ache all day. Thanks to my sister sending me a few bucks I will have the money for the scope work next month.

Glad you have family close enough to help

Glad you have family close enough to help

Yes I am fortunate that one out of three sisters has stuck by me all these years s the other two I haven't talked to in over 10 years. No brothers...... I am much to blame for it all. I was a real bad person. It has taken 6 years for my daughter to turn around with the kids.

Thanks for the personal feelings Carverelli. :)

Thank God for my sister and her help with things like my spirit. She can get tough, like tough love ya know. :)

Yes I am fortunate that one out of three sisters has stuck by me all these years s the other two I haven't talked to in over 10 years. No brothers...... I am much to blame for it all. I was a real bad person. It has taken 6 years for my daughter to turn around with the kids.

Thank God for my sister and her help with things like my spirit. She can get tough, like tough love ya know. :)

I hope all goes well with you mr mike.

If there's anyone on this board that I can 100% relate to it's you. I've been through alot of similar things.

Good luck my man!!!!

I have 3 brothers 3 sisters, and although I have my favorites and less than favorites I would help any one of them and they would me when the chips are down. It's tough now that I have adult children to foster equal love fir all of them because I've raised a couple idiots. But I stress on them to try and see the good in their siblings because blood is thicker than water.
Sorry to hear about your siblings you dont talk to. I would implore you to do what our can to try and patch things up while you still can. Ithink it's worth it.

so many of us around here like this too. where would most of us be for not for an older sister who bailed us out of more trouble than we'd care to remember each and every time. Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
Yep, two older sister here. One would even bandage up my wounds when we were little. Lol. Now she is a nurse. Go figure.

... UPDATE on my stomach Sunday 12-11-16

Ok guys I have my colonoscopy and endoscopy this Wed and I am hoping / praying they find out something so they can begin to fix this thing.
Friday I felt good enough to go to the gym. Did arms and got on the stationary bike. so 15 min in I got a bad stomach ache and nausea. Went home sick and my belly got big.

Today Sunday I didn't eat and I wasn't bad. My daughter came by with a chicken Cascadia. I ate it and 1-2 hours later my stomach is huge. It hurts and hurts to push it and I am so nauseous. I can't even drink water. I have no room for anything to put in there.

OMM

Hey Mike,

Been a while since of been on here. Check this out:

Remember earlier in this thread I was mentioning I had food allergies and couldn't eat certain products? I was bloated, and had an MRI and all that?

I'm cured. PROBIOTICS. The kind that you get in the refrigerator. I used those with some digestive enzymes and its incredible. Bloating gone. I was JUST AS BLOATED as you were. I spent about 40 bucks on an expensive bottle.

I thinking about you here, and I hope everything turns out fine for you. Just letting you know what worked for me.

I'm convinced the bodybuilding diet has some major drawbacks. I eat the same shit so often that it opens the door for nutrient (or in this case, bacterial) deficiencies.

Always feel free to vent here brother. We're all in the same game.

Hey Mike,

Been a while since of been on here. Check this out:

Remember earlier in this thread I was mentioning I had food allergies and couldn't eat certain products? I was bloated, and had an MRI and all that?

I'm cured. PROBIOTICS. The kind that you get in the refrigerator. I used those with some digestive enzymes and its incredible. Bloating gone. I was JUST AS BLOATED as you were. I spent about 40 bucks on an expensive bottle.

I thinking about you here, and I hope everything turns out fine for you. Just letting you know what worked for me.

I'm convinced the bodybuilding diet has some major drawbacks. I eat the same shit so often that it opens the door for nutrient (or in this case, bacterial) deficiencies.

Always feel free to vent here brother. We're all in the same game.

Thanks, I did try a little of what you say...truthfully not enough. I have been getting worse and worse and I am sicker now.
This weekend was so bad and I hurt. Today doing my flush for tomorrow. My diarrhea for this tday isn't bad to handle but I am so sick and my stomach ache is bad. I am close to drained out but I still hurt and am bloated.

They must find out something morrow , Damn I pray they do. I cannot live like this anymore. This has caused my Bi-Polar depression to start up and I feel like some fvcked up old man.

I'm just a cry baby ya know. :mad:

MCT oil or just a spoon full of coconut oil with every meal will have the bloat gone in 3 days. Just don't walk away from the bathroom till you body get used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MCT oil or just a spoon full of coconut oil with every meal will have the bloat gone in 3 days. Just don't wanted away from the bathroom till you body get used to it.

Thank you and I appreciate your concern and help.

I have been doing this clean out ALL day today for the colonoscopy tomorrow. SO I have shit out everything almost. It's all getting to bile and I am STILL VERY BLOATED to the point that there is no room to push it farther even if I try. It is way the fvck out there and is tight.

So I'll drop it now and pray they figure it out.

Morrow guys , TY :(

I have been doing this clean out ALL day today for the colonoscopy tomorrow. SO I have shit out everything almost. It's all getting to bile and I am STILL VERY BLOATED to the point that there is no room to push it farther even if I try. It is way the fvck out there and is tight.

Best of luck to you on your colonoscopy today, let us know how it goes uncle Mike. :moon:

I don't like the fact that mike hasn't posted yet ....

I sure hope he's okay. One of the coolest people on this forum with a plethora of experience and take no shit attitude.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and pray for him.

OMG, Anon44 , Milton and some of you other guys really touch me. Thanks you so much for the well wishes.

Yep I am alive, but still real sick. Of course the procedure wasn't to be a cure but an investigation ?

The Colonoscopy impressions:
-one 5mm polyp in the ascending colon Resected and retrieved.
- Three 6 to 8 mm polyps in the transvers colon. Resected and retrieved.
-Diverticulosis in the entire examined colon.

The Upper GI Endoscopy procedure
-Normal esophagus
-Gastritis Biopsied.
- Normal examined duodenum. Biopsied

The Doctor is guessing that I have some bad bacteria growth? He has prescribed Xifaxan This medication is used to treat diarrhea caused by the common bacteria known as E. coli

MY stomach is still distended and intermittently causes me pain.

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys sooner but stress between the hassles at the hospital I encountered due to their paperwork and them wanting to cancel after what I went thru, only to still have a huge stomach and the doctor being so vague I was / am fvcking depressed.

No one wants to hear my self pity and cries but my mental health is not dealing with this very good. A have other mitigating factors contributing to my ill mental state. I am just bleeding with really bad emotions thee days. My wife (X) who I am still in love with is not being there for me these months and that is a big hurt and pain in my life. I know most of you think, hey what a fvckin wuss. Well, ya know that's just me and there is the truth. I haven't felt this off my rocker in a few years and it seems to be getting deep.

It's so nice and warm to think even though you don't know me, some of you seem to care a bit. I need to get this stomach thing cured so I can get back to the gym at some level. I've said on here the gym helps keep me sane.

Maybe this medicine will help? Hmm,.. God help me if it doesn't because a mentally ill , Bi-Polar person , I tell you, Mike is getting tired. some of you might know what I am saying and it has nothing to do with sleep. :insane: ...

Last edited:

Mike the coconut oil has an anti bacterial property that help kill off the yeast in the gut and balance it. I had the same problems and went the same route you did with little progress. cleaning up the polyps is a must for health colon. Nothing helped with the blood till i jumped on the coconut oil.

Niostatin also helps.

Back