DMAA vs. Ephedrine preworkout

profboy

So for a while now it has been continuing to get harder and harder to push my self in the gym and just go balls to the wall like i used to.

I'm almost certain it's all mental (i hope... going to get my t levels tested soon) because I have rarely ever taken any of those marketed preworkouts.

Usually just stuck to caffeine and was able to absolutely kill it

Now....not so much

Upping the caffeine doesn't do anything, just makes me very anxious.

I do remember taking the first version of jack3d, the one with DMAA, and just turning into a complete animal. I loved it. But the current versions don't contain DMAA anymore.

I want to buy pure DMAA powder and just use that but I've heard a lot of people on here and other forums that take ephedrine preworkout instead

Which is better?

Are they relatively safe? I think i read an article a little ways back about these two guys who took too much DMAA and died which is why they banned it.

I'm also taking Austin's fat loss stack that includes synephrine, would I need to drop this if i begin either of these too?

Edit: I've also read DMAA is a vasoconstricter... Would this really affect anything or hinder my gains at all?

and is it necessary to take aspirin with ephedrine or DMAA?

Last edited:
So for a while now it has been continuing to get harder and harder to push my self in the gym and just go balls to the wall like i used to.

I'm almost certain it's all mental (i hope... going to get my t levels tested soon) because I have rarely ever taken any of those marketed preworkouts.

Usually just stuck to caffeine and was able to absolutely kill it

Now....not so much

Upping the caffeine doesn't do anything, just makes me very anxious.

I do remember taking the first version of jack3d, the one with DMAA, and just turning into a complete animal. I loved it. But the current versions don't contain DMAA anymore.

I want to buy pure DMAA powder and just use that but I've heard a lot of people on here and other forums that take ephedrine preworkout instead

Which is better?

Are they relatively safe? I think i read an article a little ways back about these two guys who took too much DMAA and died which is why they banned it.

I'm also taking Austin's fat loss stack that includes synephrine, would I need to drop this if i begin either of these too?

Edit: I've also read DMAA is a vasoconstricter... Would this really affect anything or hinder my gains at all?

and is it necessary to take aspirin with ephedrine or DMAA?

I take a preworkout every morning before lifting and SOMETIMES i'll throw a some ephedra in with it.

I have bulk DMAA powder and haven't used it in some time. I really need to break it out again.

What is better really is up for you to decide because we are all different and respond differently. Your cup of team might not be my cup of tea.

I would say you can take the aspirin with the ephendrine, but not needed to take with the DMAA

So I bought some ephedrine because it's dirt cheap but it doesn't really do anything for me. It may still be working as a fat loss stack but I took 50mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine and barley felt anything so not what im looking for preworkout.

I take a preworkout every morning before lifting and SOMETIMES i'll throw a some ephedra in with it.

I have bulk DMAA powder and haven't used it in some time. I really need to break it out again.

What is better really is up for you to decide because we are all different and respond differently. Your cup of team might not be my cup of tea.

I would say you can take the aspirin with the ephendrine, but not needed to take with the DMAA

thinking about buying some bulk dmaa powder, how to you feel after taking it? I used to feel euphoric and stim'd out my ass after taking jack3d, not sure if it was the DMAA or something else in it.

So I bought some ephedrine because it's dirt cheap but it doesn't really do anything for me. It may still be working as a fat loss stack but I took 50mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine and barley felt anything so not what im looking for preworkout.

thinking about buying some bulk dmaa powder, how to you feel after taking it? I used to feel euphoric and stim'd out my ass after taking jack3d, not sure if it was the DMAA or something else in it.

That was definitely the DMAA...I feel pretty wired. I haven't used it in some time. I might have to break out the 100g bag I have and start using it again.

Back