Dmn

cole617

Anyone hear of di-methyl-nandrolone? Its a new, designer steroid (therefore not drug tested for as of yet! :druggie: ) that is 136 TIMES (NOT PERCENT!!!!!!!!) more anabolic than TEST!! On top of that, it is less androgenic than test & doesn't harshly affeect the liver or prostate!! Onlya few places (ALL UGLs) are making this, but I know I am trying to track it down. I guess a european company named: HardCore Labs makes it,but they mix it with the more toxic treniolone .... I still would try it- I'd take one for the team & be the guinea pig! :druggie: Don't see the name & say its just another form of DECA-its a cousin.....BUT WAY OUT OF DECA'S LEAGUE! (and doesn't have the bad sides of DECA either!) Read the article in MD about it.

yes have heard of it but not made for humans yet ... supposed to b very strong stuff... there is a good article bout it in musclar development...

yeah read about it in MD (what a great source of information...please note sarcasm)

Anyways, I'd rather wait around for guys to try it first.

Crap, didn't I write an essay on that a few years ago? Anyways,

cole617 said:
On top of that, it is less androgenic than test

Oh really? It's about twice as androgenic as DHT;
RTI- 1176-012 had a relative binding affinity for the androgen receptor of 194 ± 24 (SE, n = 4) relative to DHT = 100, compared with 162 ± 35 (n = 3) for MENT and only 22 for the 7b,11b-dimethyl analog RTI-1176-013. Estrogen receptor binding for RTI-1176-012 was very low (0.6 ± 0.56, n = 3).
and DHT is 3-5 times more androgenic than test.

cole617 said:
that is 136 TIMES (NOT PERCENT!!!!!!!!) more anabolic than TEST!!

That is true; for rats.
Compound RTI-1176-012 (-012) (10, 40, and 160 mug total dose, given subcutaneously in 10% ethanol in sesame oil) was compared directly with testosterone (100, 400 and 1600 mug) and 11b-methyl-19-nortestosterone (10, 40, and 160 mug) in immature (22 days) castrated male rats injected daily for 7 days for effects on the ventral prostate (VP) and seminal vesicles (SV).
Anabolic activity of -012 was also assessed. Over the dose range of 0.25–1 mg total dose in a 10 day Hershberger assay -012 showed 136-fold the activity of testosterone on levator ani (LA, muscle) weight, 37-fold activity for SV and 14-fold activity for VP.

Over a similar dose range, MENT had values of 25-fold, 8-fold and 6-fold for the three tissues.

(-012 is RTI-1176-012 is dimethylnandrolone;
MENT is 7alfa-methyl-19-nor-testosteron or simply put, methylnandrolone.)

It's an interesting compound and I was expecting it to show up in the UG scene. It'll be interesting to find out how well it works in real life.

Pic of said compound...
117mnand.gif

7alfa,11beta-methylnandrolone to be precise.

Back