Creme Brulee Dessert Sauce
Serves Four:
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions:
  • Using a wooden spoon, combine sugar and water in a large saucepan over a high heat, stirring constantly.
  • Use a dampened pastry brush to brush any stray sugar particles off the sides of the pan.
  • Continue to stir until mixture forms a caramel like mixture of darkened amber color.
  • Remove from heat and GRADUALLY add cream, stirring like a madwoman/madman after each addition.
  • Add cinnamon and vanilla and return to the heat for one minute. Keep stirring! (make sure that you do not leave it on the heat any longer!). Keep on stirring and serve as desired.
You're welcome man!

Oh, and DNP is toxic waste. Do you REALLY want to put that crap in your body?!

DNP is really dangerous. And I don't even think the pro bodybuilders use it to be honest. Maybe the bigger guys do who get to big in the off season. Realistically man if you plan out your diet and work out routine right you should be able to get the physique you want with the help of less dangerous fat burners.

I don't think many labs would carry it tbh. I asked about it in these forums and honestly I think you should avoid it because I got the samefeedback you did. if you are insistent on finding it though a starting place would be a non-indexed web marketplace.

for all you dicks out there who say its too dangerous and toxic ......i bet you drink or smoke ....biggest toxins and killers out there but as the government make money from them on tax its therefore considered acceptable .

ur all probably the people who think pit bulls and staffys are dangerous dogs too .

for all you dicks out there who say its too dangerous and toxic ......i bet you drink or smoke ....biggest toxins and killers out there but as the government make money from them on tax its therefore considered acceptable .

ur all probably the people who think pit bulls and staffys are dangerous dogs too .

Seriously how did pitbulls come into the conversation? Are you aware of what you're typing?

seriously quiet down... u dont know what your talking about

Actually alcoholic beverages have been shown to be perfectly safe in moderation. Some even have health benefits, such as red wine which contains resveratrol, a compound shown to have cardiovascular benefits.

A huge benefit of DNP is that it raises the average IQ of society.....by culling those out who would take it.

DNP is a bad call. Everyone who chimed in here can't be wrong.

A huge benefit of DNP is that it raises the average IQ of society.....by culling those out who would take it.

Actually, culling those with a lower IQ would result in a drop in IQ scores. 100 is the average IQ. If you remove those with IQs lower than 100, then the new mode will become 100, meaning everyone's score will be shifted down. Everyone is just as intelligent as they were before, the index just changed.

Last edited:
Actually, culling those with a lower IQ would result in a drop in IQ scores. 100 is the average IQ. If you remove those with IQs lower than 100, then the new mode will become 100, meaning everyone's score will be shifted down. Everyone is just as intelligent as they were before, the index just changed.

Intelligence tests are one of the most popular types of psychological tests in use today. On the majority of modern IQ tests, the average (or mean) score is set at 100 with a standard deviation of 15 so that scores conform to a normal distribution curve. This means that 68 percent of scores fall within one standard deviation of the mean (that is, between 85 and 115), and 95 percent of scores fall within two standard deviations (between 70 and 130).

And what happens to the mean?

Back