DNP Cycle Log - Second Cycle (Feedback from Experienced DNPers Appreciated)

My issue with OP is he states that he lost weight without changing diet or exercise....the only change was the addition of DNP. So, Op are you going to commit to DNP for the rest of your life? I'm serious, what's your maintanece plan?

I see a lot of people jumping on DNP to lose 5 - 10 lbs. if you guys need to run DNP to drop that amount of weight you are totally fucked. Seriously, you can't lose 10lbs with diet and a little cardio. This tells me you have absolutly no self control and you are ultimatly doomed.

Dre I do admire your ability to argue a point and I also respect the fact that you research and when you take a postion you dig in to the bitter end....brother, seriously....read OPs opening post and tell me this guy has any business playing with a compound like DNP. I love you like my brother but, you got to admit this guy need to drop the pop tarts and get off the fucking couch.

My issue with OP is he states that he lost weight without changing diet or exercise....the only change was the addition of DNP. So, Op are you going to commit to DNP for the rest of your life? I'm serious, what's your maintanece plan?

I see a lot of people jumping on DNP to lose 5 - 10 lbs. if you guys need to run DNP to drop that amount of weight you are totally fucked. Seriously, you can't lose 10lbs with diet and a little cardio. This tells me you have absolutly no self control and you are ultimatly doomed.

Dre I do admire your ability to argue a point and I also respect the fact that you research and when you take a postion you dig in to the bitter end....brother, seriously....read OPs opening post and tell me this guy has any business playing with a compound like DNP. I love you like my brother but, you got to admit this guy need to drop the pop tarts and get off the fucking couch.

Dude, I love you like I love...Prison sex :D. Hahaha just kidding. I know what you're saying but the safety isn't dependent on if he can lose weight naturally or not. I told DD and 3J this: I would MUCH RATHER see him running a good diet and calorie deficit maybe some cardio to help things along. That's always my number one choice bc as you pointed out....sustainability without diet is nonexistent. This is something he'll find out though and hopefully be wiser about.

Personal anecdote: I'm cutting now in prep of bulking soon. I enjoy a good long bulk as I can gain much more strength than when eating maintenance or cutting. I have clen, T3 on hand. I refuse to run them bc I'm not on cycle and lose muscle with T3 but also bc I know my diet and training will let me lose enough fat to the point I'm happy. My point is I agree with you guys, I don't WANT him to run it (3J is a lot safer and no risk) but slin use is by the same token dangerous too and I'm not knocking anyone's decision to use slin (and that's with a diabetic sister). Much love to you Prison, no offense taken at your post man, speaking your mind :)

Dre, I know....and I get where you are coming from. I think you also know that I feel a sense of responsibility to warn newbies of the potential harm. I agree with you; for the most part we are all adults (except sadpanda) and we are entitled to make our own decisions.

With that said; I feel compelled to speak when I see a novices playing with advanced compounds. These include but are not limited to; dietetics, insulin, DNP, and Tren. I'm not saying they don't have the right I am simply saying that I advise against it.

I get tired of the "Tren kicked my ass" treads and the "please help" treads.....it's not just here it's on other boards as well. I think that those of us who have been in the game have a responsibility to try a warn people of the potential harm and when they make statements like OP....the compound is working, I'm losing weight, but I'm not getting sides. Ill up the dose to the point of sides. I think it's our responsibility to say.....whooa, there buckaroo. And tell the little fella that he needs to becareful because DNP will break it off in his ass faster than me in the shower.

Anyway, as always you made some excellent points and I do admire your fight.

Dre, I know....and I get where you are coming from. I think you also know that I feel a sense of responsibility to warn newbies of the potential harm. I agree with you; for the most part we are all adults (except sadpanda) and we are entitled to make our own decisions.

With that said; I feel compelled to speak when I see a novices playing with advanced compounds. These include but are not limited to; dietetics, insulin, DNP, and Tren. I'm not saying they don't have the right I am simply saying that I advise against it.

I get tired of the "Tren kicked my ass" treads and the "please help" treads.....it's not just here it's on other boards as well. I think that those of us who have been in the game have a responsibility to try a warn people of the potential harm and when they make statements like OP....the compound is working, I'm losing weight, but I'm not getting sides. Ill up the dose to the point of sides. I think it's our responsibility to say.....whooa, there buckaroo. And tell the little fella that he needs to becareful because DNP will break it off in his ass faster than me in the shower.

Anyway, as always you made some excellent points and I do admire your fight.

Excellently said brother and the bolded is where sAfe use of DNP diverges into unsafe use. And we 110% agree on Panda :). You show much life in your fight as well my man. Nothing wrong with playing the voice of reason. I respect your argument bro :)

Ok this thread is turning into a flaming mess. Ajntorinj is not the OP. I am. Get your facts straight.

Instead of assuming I'm a couch potato following no diet, wouldn't it be better to ask? I'm on a 1500-1800 calorie, very high protein and low carb diet. While on DNP, I am not doing exercise to avoid overheating.

I'm not going to respond to the DNP critiques because I've read it all before. I have a medical background and I researched DNP for 2 years before deciding to try it. I know the risks but have decided to take it anyways. My knowledge of the side effects allowed me to develop coping strategies that allow me to get only 20-30% of the side effects that most people report. These coping strategies come from the reports/anecdotes/reviews on DNP over the years and include (but are not limited to): a low carb diet, taking DNP during cold weather, avoiding alcohol, staying hydrated, etc.

This thread was meant to elicit feedback and responses from people who actually have experience with DNP. If you do not have experience with DNP, then why would I even be interested in responding?

That being said, I woke up with a weight of 148.6, down 1 pound from yesterday. With my coping strategies, my side effects continue to be minimal and my frequently measured body temperature has not yet exceeded 98.5F since beginning this cycle (5 days ago).

Last edited:
It sounds like things are going well, Mickey. Your planned cycle is ten days; are you open to continuing your cycle past that point?

It sounds like things are going well, Mickey. Your planned cycle is ten days; are you open to continuing your cycle past that point?

Yes! My plan is to take the DNP at the same dose until I tire of the side effects (I usually stop the night before if I have a date or business meeting). Given that many guys report 1lb loss per day and I report 0.5lb loss per day... I seem to be a slow responder to DNP, so my cycle may last 10-20 days. After that my intention is to follow Bachynsky's patented method of alternating between 250mg and 125mg every day, so that I can continue burning fat at a slower pace with little/no side effects.

Last edited:
To give you guys an update, the last dose I took was on Wed night. I had a business meeting on Thursday and a hot date on Friday night, so I'm thinking of restarting Saturday morning after this 2 day "break".

I had a bit of diarrhea yesterday but it stopped today. Incidentally, I weighed myself and I am now 147.4 lbs. I'll restart this weekend.

I am not suggesting it by any means, but do you plan on front-loading when you resume dosing?

No. From what I can see, crystal DNP acts differently than powder DNP. You feel the effects within 6 hours. My goal is to maintain the same low-side effect profile that I have experienced until now. I am only losing 0.5lb/day in comparison to 1lb a day, but I'm happy with that. As you can see from my posts above- my method focuses on risk mitigation.

Excellently said brother and the bolded is where sAfe use of DNP diverges into unsafe use. And we 110% agree on Panda :). You show much life in your fight as well my man. Nothing wrong with playing the voice of reason. I respect your argument bro :)

I found this to be quite informative and to give a lot of information about DNP, with supporting studies. The best way to make up ones mind is to read and read and read...

How to use DNP safely?

So I restarted the DNP after a two day break. Same dosage: 250mg/morning and 500mg/bedtime. I'm also experiencing extreme lethargy, so I added a very small dosage of T3 (15mg/day).

I got massive cravings on Sunday and binged on 3000 calories of chinese dumplings, ice cream and pastries -- so I didn't have much progress.

Last night I kept my window wide open and it went down to -2C but I felt fine. I sweated a bit, but it was fine, and the icy wind felt just right, because I must have been generating so much heat. I cannot emphasize how important it is to restrict DNP usage to cold weather only. I'm taking 750mg/day crystal and my side effects are truly minimal compared to when I took it in September.

This morning, I am 146.2 lbs which is only 1.2 lb lighter over the last four days. I looked in the mirror, and it seems that my pecs are smaller. Then again I haven't had protein shakes in 5 days, so I guess I should start again...

I second this.

It is truly shocking how much cold weather mitigates the side effects here. Air conditioning during the summer is not enough to lower your temperature to a comfortable degree. You really need frigid temperatures, anything below 10C, but preferably below 5C.

The unfortunate part of my DNP cycles is that they tend to be 5-6 days in length because I usually have social engagements or drinking plans on Friday and Saturday. I really think that if I took the DNP without a break, I'd experience more dramatic side effects.

So I started another DNP cycle last Thursday. I've been taking 750mg (3 capsules) every night. But I have noticed that even though I've been taking it for 6 days, my weight is stuck at 146lb. I have also noticed extreme lethargy, so I started taking 10mg of T3 twice a day (20mg) and I got my energy back.

The weather has been going down to -2 and I'm fine if I leave the window open overnight. I am not catching a cold- which sort of lends credence to the theory that DNP simulates a fever that fights off infection.

I think that I will continue this for another 4 days, but if I haven't seen much results by then, I will switch back to my previous regimen: 250mg morning and 500mg evening.

I just wanted to give you guys an update. I was taking 750mg Dinitro crystal DNP for 3 more weeks but my weight was stuck at 143.5 and I had very few side effects. It seems that DNP simply stops working after a certain point. I read somewhere about this effect and that if you wait 3 weeks before starting another cycle, your tolerance to DNP will disappear.

I can testify to the fact that DNP does stop working at some point. (750mg with hardly any sweat is more than enough to prove this). I'm testing the theory that I will lose my built-up tolerance with time, so I took a break for a week and am planning to start again with 500mg night/250mg day routine for 10 days.

I definitely respect that DNP is poison but I see that both sides of this debate have valid points. I haven't used DNP for several years but I believe that it isn't quite as evil as it is often made out to be. There is no doubt that it can be deadly and it is one of those "extreme" measures that can't be taken lightly. That said, I don't necessarily feel that Mickey's choice needs to be condemned here.

My personal preference with DNP was a long cycle (say 4 weeks) at a low dose (200 mgs. per day). I took the proper precautions and kept up with my exercise. IF you've got your ducks in a row and make a very informed decision to use DNP, this is how I would suggest doing it. I did lose substantial fat when doing it but I also did supplement with T3 and AS. I found that pineapple was good for the carb cravings I experienced.

There were also few times when the gf was going to be away for a weekend and I took a single dose of 600 mgs. on a Friday to get some fat loss over the weekend. This did make a noticeable difference, but I didn't like running a higher dose such as 400 mgs. per day for any length of time.

I remember when there was a big storm and all the neighbors were out shoveling and snowplowing. I was out running my snowblower in shorts and a T shirt. LOL I got some funny looks.

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH DNP? miracle fat loss pill or suicide? Every forum, article or blog I read is 50/50 on the drug. I have some powder caps on the way and can not decide if I'm being ignorant or if I can use it properly at a low dose (Ive done my research) and lose a couple stubborn fat lbs. I understand there is a close margin between regular dose and overdose. If I take 100mgs powder a day for 10 days… that is the safest I can get… CONSTRUCTIVE critique only please.

I am not lazy I work out 4-5x a week and eat clean.

No need to be a douche. I was just expressing that he should take care and maybe look for alternative ways to lose those last few pounds.
Go nuts with dnp. Have at it! Enjoy! Your body will thank you!

I literally laughed out loud. Yes, your body will thank you. Like 3j said and like I just told another person on the forum in another thread fill of ignorance and hostility..... There is no magic pill or potion. If you aren't willing to put in the effort then you deserve to be fat as Fuck.

Dre, I totally agree with you, but this isn't one of those people that should be using anything at all, ESPECIALLY DNP.

Thanks for the info though, brother. I didn't know about a few of those!

Back