DNP did not disolve in ba/bb soulution

n2omaverick

Cheater and proud.
Ok I just wasted 8 grams of DNP. THe recipe that I got said to disolve 8 grams of DNP in 2ml of bb and 2ml bA then to add water 30ml for a strength of 235mg per ml. But the shit did not disolve..... any help would be appreciated.
D

Be VERY careful heating DNP, as one of it's uses is an ignitor for dynamite. Doesn't seem wasted to me, you could simply use as a suspension instead of a solution. Maybe dilute with something very thick both to help the particles stay suspended when shaken, and to lower the concentration to help get more accurate dosing (which is very important for DNP!).

Stone said:
Be VERY careful heating DNP, as one of it's uses is an ignitor for dynamite. Doesn't seem wasted to me, you could simply use as a suspension instead of a solution. Maybe dilute with something very thick both to help the particles stay suspended when shaken, and to lower the concentration to help get more accurate dosing (which is very important for DNP!).
He could add some oil (thickening agent) and P80 (emusifier).

i wonder how that shit would taste, also would your whole mouth go yellow not to mention neon yellow teeth

im going to cap mine at 100mg a cap. I've never used before and this will allow me to adjust my dose accordingly. granted, 100mg/cap is probbaly wastfull in my situation. I dont see myself going over 200mg the first cycle. I'd rather be on the safe side though.

I will never use DNP.

Its bad enough playing with hormones, but a pesticide/industrial dye NO THANKS. If I wanted to lose some fat I think I would do it the old fashion way .. diet and cardio

Back