caladin

-Flesh Eater-
MEAL ONE - Breakfast 6:30
(P+C)
1 Scoop of Biotest Low Carb Grow
2 Cup Fat Free Milk
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Fat Free Natural Yogurt
1/2 Cup of Fat Free Cottage Cheese (Natural - Plain)
1/2 Bannana
1/2 Cup Diced Pineapple

MEAL TWO - Snack 9:00
(P+F)
2 scoops of Biotest Low Carb Grow
2 serving (4 Tbls) of Milled Flax Seed
Greens+

Handful of Almonds and Cashews

MEAL THREE - Lunch 12:00
(P+F)
2 Can of Tuna
12oz of Spicy V8 Juice
1/2 Bag of Mixed Green Salad w/ Olive Oil and Vineger
Onion
Bell Pepper
Cheese

MEAL FOUR - Snack 3:00
(P+F)
2 scoops of Biotest Low Carb Grow
2 servng (4 Tbls) of Milled Flax Seed
Greens+

Handful of Almonds and Cashews

MEAL Five - Post Workout 6:30
(P+C)
1 Servings of Biotest Surge

MEAL SIX - One Hour Post Workout 7:30
(P+C)
8oz Lean Meat aka Chicken or Turkey (Less the 5 grams of Fat)
1 Cup of Brown Rice
1 Gala Apple
1 Can of Green Peas

looking good caladin; the only thing i would recommend is more fruit and less fat. i ate a ton of pineapple, grapes and berries. i also cut out almost ALL fat; DNP works better in the absence of dietary fat. take out the nuts and flaxseed; add in some fibrous carbs to prevent undesirable soft bowel movements ;) let us know how it turns out- are you gonna keep a journal?
~MINX

what dose will you be running? Is this your first time with DNP? With me I ran it twice and after about 2 days each time I would get really sick and puke whatever I ate unless it was pizza or some other carb. I ate shitty and still lost fat. Let us know how it turns out. BTW are your running any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with this?

I will be running 200mg for 3 days then bump it up to 400 for x amount of days. No Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when im on it actualy I will be on my PCT. I will be keeping a journal Minx. It will be my first time on DNP. I will rewrite this based on Minx's ideas. KRS made a good point in a pm about evening carbs making it horrible to sleep.... anyone care to comment?

Back