DNP Experiences

bigjay00 said:
Yeh, but we're talking about D.N.P.....At least I hope we are..........

Of course, just throwing that out there. I hadn't heard about DNP being anti catabolic, but I have avoided reading about it for some time.

Mr.T what do you weigh? I am curious because people freak out about minor dosing differences killing you, although I have heard realistically that death is probably 4x a dose any "normal" person would take. What is the reality though?

FTC said:
is it better to take dnp in the morning or night when you go to sleep?
I prefer mornings, that way (I, personally) sweat less at night (but still sweat like a pig)

The half life of dnp was long enough that morning or night made little difference for me. I noticed a little more lethargy if I took it when I woke up but not bad. I was at rather high doses though.

bigjay00 said:
I prefer mornings, that way (I, personally) sweat less at night (but still sweat like a pig)

bj, and I was just the opposite. I would take it right before bed so that I could avoid the sudden heat flashes that I would get after ingesting the cap/s. One thing though, I definitely needed the A/C at 72F and my ceiling fan on!:)

Mudge said:

Mr.T what do you weigh? I am curious because people freak out about minor dosing differences killing you, although I have heard realistically that death is probably 4x a dose any "normal" person would take. What is the reality though?

My weight fluctuates between 275-320 depending on how fat I feel like getting.

I split mine up, one 200mg capsule 4 times daily for 800mg's a day........if i take them all at once it makes me sick to my stomach.

I find that I sweat the most when I am sleeping.......when I wake up in the morning, it is like someone dumped a bucket of water on my bed and pillow....they are soaked.

Other then being hot and sweating profusely, and feeling a bit rundown, I do pretty well on DNP....I am still able to get in a decent workout.

Can someone comfirm or deny the anti catabolic claim? If it virtually untouches muscle and dumps only fat then hell its a freaking godsend. I have seen it hardly touch muscle but I dont know if that person was on a cycle or not.

Mudge said:
Can someone comfirm or deny the anti catabolic claim? If it virtually untouches muscle and dumps only fat then hell its a freaking godsend. I have seen it hardly touch muscle but I dont know if that person was on a cycle or not.
I'll find some articles on it, give me a little bit.

WannaImpress said:
bj, and I was just the opposite. I would take it right before bed so that I could avoid the sudden heat flashes that I would get after ingesting the cap/s. One thing though, I definitely needed the A/C at 72F and my ceiling fan on!:)

Same here, and I had a little fan pointed at my head at night too.

Back