DNP Protocol critique, risks, and Peripheral Neuropathy prevention

inhaus

Never used DNP or ANY PED, this is a protocol I am planning on doing and would like suggestions with, please read the entire post before commenting.

DNP PROTOCOL (ideal, adjustments by feel will be made accordingly)

Days Dose(crystal)

1 250

2 250

3 250

4 250

5 250

6 500 (split AM/PM)

7 250

8 250

9 500(split AM/PM)

10 250

11 250

12 500(split AM/PM)

13 250

14 500(split AM/PM)

It should be obvious that I am trying to stagger the 500mg doses so that the accumulation of dnp in my system remains at a moderate/low level. I am trying to err on the side of caution and have no plans to exceed this protocol. I came to the conclusion that this seemed to be a good conservative protocol that might yield good results (time will tell.)

Next is balancing the risks with preventative actions. Obviously I will be staying hydrated, replenishing electrolytes, staying cool, backing off heavy training etc. But the most alarming potential side I am concerned about is Peripheral Neuropathy. I believe that PN should be talked about WAY more when people inquire about DNP. Everyone talks about the danger of overheating, but that should not be a problem for a well-researched responsible person. Anyways if you don’t already know about PN, multiple people have experienced it with DNP use so it is confirmed as a risk. PN effects hands and feet usually first resulting in sometimes permanent extreme pain, numbness, and even loss of extremities if untreated or allowed to progress. It is very common in diabetes patients and this is what got me thinking about prevention.

According to Mayo Clinic, these are the known causes of PN

· Diabetes mellitus, especially if your sugar levels are poorly controlled

· Alcohol abuse

· Vitamin deficiencies, particularly B vitamins

· Infections, such as Lyme disease, shingles (varicella-zoster), Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis C and HIV

· Autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, in which your immune system attacks your own tissues

· Kidney, liver or thyroid disorders

· Exposure to toxins

· Repetitive motion, such as those performed for certain jobs

· Family history of neuropathy

Looking at these causes the ones that stand out as a potential relation to DNP use are obviously the dietary ones since DNP is effecting the way you receive food/nutrition AND that many people are going on diets depriving themselves of things they otherwise would not. These are the concerns I have and the counter measures I am thinking of taking

Diabetes/sugar fluctuation – I will be monitoring my sugar levels daily (my grandfather is a recovered diabetic and has the equipment I can borrow) If any signs of sugar fluctuation show themselves I will discontinue use immediately, try to correct the levels with diet and then proceed with cycle, if I can’t correct I will discontinue the cycle. Sugar fluctuations are the #1 cause of PN and I think this might have a lot to do with why some people suffered from PN on DNP. It could be that these people were on extreme diets or were in early stages of Diabetes? Not sure, only a guess?

Alcohol – obviously I won’t drink

Vitamin B deficiencies – I have a form of anemia, kind of like sickle cell but for Italian people, but it is FAR less extreme, cells are misshaped causing oxygen to transfer to cells less effectively, causes low hemoglobin. Long story short I take an extreme vit supplement stack including HIGH doses of B12 and Niacin B3, among many others so I don’t see deficiencies being a problem. (side note, this vit stack changed my life, was lethargic 5/10 days, now have energy to spare)

Thyroid – I think others have caught on to this and this with the use of t3 and this very well may be where people are getting the PN. I have heard of physicians using DNP and testing their thyroid frequently throughout with no changes, but this seems to only effect a small group of people who I believe are having some kind of unusual reaction be it, extreme low sugar levels, extreme thyroid damage, or extreme Vitamin Deficiencies... Anyways I don’t know much about t3 other than it’s supposed to help with thyroid and eat your muscles lol. I have heard people recommend a 50/mg day dose which I will likely do at the 7 day mark or so.

I will not be doing this protocol for quite awhile, maybe a month or so. I want to further research, gather all the supps/preventative equipment and I want to bulk and gain a bit more muscle before cutting. I am also having a full physical and blood work being done in two weeks to make sure my throid/sugar/vit levels are good to begin with.

Anyways that’s about all and that’s my plan. Does anyone have any other suggestions or recommend I change something? If any of you have experienced PN can you share your dose, duration, and IF you were taking and preventative precautions like T3, sugar monitoring, vit B, or were you drinking alcohol, dehydrated...?

Cliffs
- conservative protocol 1st time user
- concerned with PN
- attempting prevention of PN with counter measures
- seeking opinions on counter measures and feedback from people who have suffered it with DNP
- should I do shorter cycle/higher dose? I'm realistically not interested in anything longer even at lower dose.

Thanks!

Your going to get a lot of negative feed back DNP isnt really pushed here. Although I'm sure halfwit one of the seasoned vets has run it and safely he usually chimes in With his experience.

That being said have you ever tried an ECA stack for weight loss? Definitely a safer alternative and it works

appreciate the suggestion, I can't stand the effects of caffeine though. I am a very clean eating/drinking person and can't stand anything other than water, no soda, tea, coffee, energy drinks etc... can't stand them, I really enjoy being well hydrated for energy rather than Caffeine. I've never tried Ephedra though, high BP runs in the family so I didn't want to get in the habit of something that I heard can cause heart issues but that's just hearsay as I haven't researched enough on it.

I am pretty set on DNP, it's very interesting to me and I know the tone in this forum on it as I've lurked in the shadows here for awhile. I posted this on multiple forums, this one in particular because if anything I want to call attention to the PN issue as surprisingly very few people mention it when a DNP thread comes up and it is by far the most alarming side (when used with moderate dosing.)

I definitely plan to go reduced carbs, but I'm curious on how everyone feels about PN being mostly caused by blood sugar spikes and irregular fluctuation and everyone suddenly cutting carbs and going on DNP? I plan to go keto for weeks on a strict diet to shed as much naturally as possible and get my body used to low carbs and then do the DNP cycle. I will be monitoring my blood sugars weeks before the DNP to see what they are running at normally while on keto diet only.

When you get down under 15-16% bf naturally come back and lets talk about fat loss aids. My advice to you would be the same whether we were talking dnp or ECA or clen or whatever. If your solution to allowing 1/4 of your bodyweight to be fat is DNP (or any other fat loss aid) you are looking to the wrong things for a solution.

I have already lost a lot of BF and have no problems with diet. The majority of my weight gain was due to the blood cell anemia causing severe lethargy my whole life on and off, after the vitamin stack corrected my energy I have had no problem with regular lifting and diet and have gained a lot of strength, muscle, and lost a lot of fat. I have no doubt I could do this naturally and I will continue to do so for at least another month or more before doing DNP to speed up the process. I know this isn't a solution it is just going to get me where I want to be quicker and I have no doubts I can maintain it once there.

When you get down under 15-16% bf naturally come back and lets talk about fat loss aids. My advice to you would be the same whether we were talking dnp or ECA or clen or whatever. If your solution to allowing 1/4 of your bodyweight to be fat is DNP (or any other fat loss aid) you are looking to the wrong things for a solution.

A thousand times this.

Not even taking all the risks into consideration, do you want to waste your money and time to find out that the results weren't what you were hoping for? Your dose is too low, and if you don't have diet in check, not only are you going to be on fire (literally at a cellular level), but any weight you lose WILL come right back.

I've done it twice, and honestly feel that while it DOES work, having your diet nailed down will provide better AND longer lasting results.

My .02c :)

strong reading comprehension here guys... diet.... is.... not.... an issue.... I eat VERY clean and always have, I just prefer it. No soda, juice, sweet anything or any type of drink other than water pretty much my whole life. I cook all meals at home using a basic protein like chicken breast, pork, lean steak, etc with carrots/asparagus/broccoli for dinner. Poached eggs w/ sun dried tomatoes and EVOO drizzled for breakfast etc... I only eat whole grains and have a garden where I grow a lot of my own veggies. I haven't eaten fast food in literally years and go out to eat MAYBE once every two months with my wife & kids. Diet is not the problem... My only weakness in diet is sweets but it's not uncontrollable or anything, haven't had a desert in a week and haven't really thought about it.

Ever since my energy has been corrected with vitamins I have been lifting a lot and weight is melting off rapidly, there is no doubt in my mind with or without DNP I would reach 15% quick enough, but do I really have to explain why human nature desires to achieve results faster? Again, my current diet is not a problem... I have zero doubt that I would keep the weight off and I doubt I would binge on anything during or after DNP regardless of cravings I am a calculated person and don't succumb to urges that don't benefit my goals often.

I appreciate the responses and obviously understand that DNP is dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly and I'm not taking it lightly... But with all respect, nobody has addressed any of the questions I've asked. My weight and BF wasn't a question, whether DNP is a good idea wasn't a question...

The questions are, what do those with experience think of the dosing and duration of the cycle?(one person mentioned dose too low) Will any of those who had experienced PN share more info on themselves and their cycles? Do any of you agree with or see my reasoning behind the potential correlation between DNP/dieting and the causes of PN? Do you agree with my proposed counter actions to try and prevent PN, do you have any other suggestions I might have not considered?

Lets be real your not a clean person and no you dont eat clean just like i dont or your bf would be way lower.... im 6ft and always weigh between 270-275

DNP is actually like the only thing i wont use next to narcotics, why use poison when wete trying to be a better healthier version of ourselves. DNP is one of those things that can actually kill you.....

Id rather you go pinn 200mg of tren ace ed not only will there be fat loss but you will look good too and no fucken way your gonna die from it

Lets be real your not a clean person and no you dont eat clean just like i dont or your bf would be way lower.... im 6ft and always weigh between 270-275

try laying in bed and sleeping for 2 months at a time while eating the same lol. strong logic there brah. If you are taking in a normal amount of calories for your weight, then you lay down and don't move and sleep expending no calories, where do you think those cals go? Read the thread before posting please...

try laying in bed and sleeping for 2 months at a time while eating the same lol. strong logic there brah. If you are taking in a normal amount of calories for your weight, then you lay down and don't move and sleep expending no calories, where do you think those cals go? Read the thread before posting please...

I read and sounds like you have some health issues and now i say DNP is the last fu ken thing you need to be touching. So is this still you condition? Im thinking you must be ok since you wanna use dnp

It is a permanent defect in my blood cells, ain't going anywhere. It is actaully a VERY mild disorder so the only thing it affects is my hemoglobin. The only real life thing it causes is severe lethargy, some people who have it have no lethargy at all, others have it a lot. It comes and goes and the vitamins seem to have near cured the lethargy for me. Other than that there is no long term issues so I am an otherwise healthy person. The worst part is having spent so much time inactive I have gained a lot of fat obviously by my BF, though I am very healthy with no issues since like I said I DO eat clean and always have... I do not see my health going well long term though with this BF. Like I said, I'm gtg at this point with my vitamins and energy and have been rapidly putting on muscle and dropping BF, I will reach my goal regardless of DNP or not, but I wouldn't mind it helping me out...

Although I spent a lot of time lying around, my job is VERY physical when I do work and I have very good genetics for carrying/gaining muscle. I was never seen as an obese person even though I carried a lot of weight, most people would call me a liar when I said my weight as I did carry a lot of muscle in there some how and was asked if I lift etc a lot. I feel like you guys are picturing some blob looking biggest loser person when that's not how I look, I carry weight pretty evenly so I just look like bear mode top to bottom with a bit of pudge on all places, don't have all my fat sitting on my belly or anything...

Your going to get a lot of negative feed back DNP isnt really pushed here. Although I'm sure halfwit one of the seasoned vets has run it and safely he usually chimes in With his experience.

That being said have you ever tried an ECA stack for weight loss? Definitely a safer alternative and it works

or even a clen/keto combo I would recommend.

It is a permanent defect in my blood cells, ain't going anywhere. It is actaully a VERY mild disorder so the only thing it affects is my hemoglobin. The only real life thing it causes is severe lethargy, some people who have it have no lethargy at all, others have it a lot. It comes and goes and the vitamins seem to have near cured the lethargy for me. Other than that there is no long term issues so I am an otherwise healthy person. The worst part is having spent so much time inactive I have gained a lot of fat obviously by my BF, though I am very healthy with no issues since like I said I DO eat clean and always have... I do not see my health going well long term though with this BF. Like I said, I'm gtg at this point with my vitamins and energy and have been rapidly putting on muscle and dropping BF, I will reach my goal regardless of DNP or not, but I wouldn't mind it helping me out...

Although I spent a lot of time lying around, my job is VERY physical when I do work and I have very good genetics for carrying/gaining muscle. I was never seen as an obese person even though I carried a lot of weight, most people would call me a liar when I said my weight as I did carry a lot of muscle in there some how and was asked if I lift etc a lot. I feel like you guys are picturing some blob looking biggest loser person when that's not how I look, I carry weight pretty evenly so I just look like bear mode top to bottom with a bit of pudge on all places, don't have all my fat sitting on my belly or anything...

Im in the same boat bf wise... i dont know how much but realistically im not 270lbs of lean muscle my fat is spread out so i think i look pretty good. Wether you are 25% or 8% i still feel obligated to deture you away from DNP.... its poison plain and simple nothing good about it and if something goes wrong theres no turning back

i still feel obligated to deture you away from DNP....

completely understandable and expected, I appreciate the concern. I'm not proud to say that in my younger years a dabbled in some far more dangerous compounds that are responsible for far more deaths... I know myself and my capabilities and I'm not the type of person who does not respect the power of chemicals and know my own limits. DNP is DEADLY if you don't respect it, no denying that fact. I sourced mine from probably the single most reputable (and expensive) maker, I'm sure most of you can guess who that is... So starting conservatively with such a reliable source I doubt I'll run in to any issues.

completely understandable and expected, I appreciate the concern. I'm not proud to say that in my younger years a dabbled in some far more dangerous compounds that are responsible for far more deaths... I know myself and my capabilities and I'm not the type of person who does not respect the power of chemicals and know my own limits. DNP is DEADLY if you don't respect it, no denying that fact. I sourced mine from probably the single most reputable (and expensive) maker, I'm sure most of you can guess who that is... So starting conservatively with such a reliable source I doubt I'll run in to any issues.

Honestly i dont know how dangerous it is im just parroting what i hear online like most do when they are not that familiar with a product. I used meth for 10 years been clean 10 now but it doesnt sound like anything healthy about it. Well good luck i wish you the best and overcome your obsticles

Back