DNP Source Sentenced Today in FDA Case

Drveejay11

I am banned!
"Arrested one and a half years ago for selling DNP, a once well respected person was sentenced to five years in federal prison and restitution for victims hospital bills, funeral cost and lost wages, over $200,000. One victim had died, the other critically hospitalized for a long period of time."

:confused:

I know that DNP is shit that should not be taken lightly. One wrong move can = death. But how does/can DNP kill someone?

There are a TON of things that kill bro.......ya know?

Life's about choices and responsible decisions! Unfortunately, the decisions made in this particular scenario were clearly irresponsible and clearly unfortunate......and we're left with a NEED to point the finger on SOMETHING. Well......DNP's a an easy target! A young man's lifeless body is NOT!

I'll leave it at that!

Well this is going to sound like a joke even though it is not but...at least he is going to Federal Prison. If I had to go to one of the three(County, State, or Fed), I'd take Fed any day of the week. Most have weights, Libraries, decent food, etc. Alot cleaner too(as prisons go). Anyhow I wish him luck. I hope they find out down the line, that the dead kids parents were supplying him with Heroin, or something that will justify my overwhelming contempt for them focusing blame on this poor guy. I wish him well.

Guru was a good guy! Its sad.

The crazy thing about DNP is that your bodys temp wont stop elevating if you take enough of it! If you are active or take other drugs, there is no way to know how it will affect you!

A lot of guys used him, he was a good guy and had many warnings and precausions on his list. For somebody to incorectly use dnp lies only in their own lap for blame. He'll be out in 3 or 4.

thefantom1 said:
Don't federal prisoners have to spend at least 85% of their time though??? State time Im sure is 50%......

No its 100% of their time if I recall correctly. NO let out for good behavior, they have to serve their entire sentence, although club fed is alot nicer than any other detention facilities. DNP in my humble opinion is stupid to use, afterall if you have muscle its a cakewalk to get shredded. So leave that stuff up to the pros who need to keep every single pound while dieting. THe rest of us who arent competing, and do this for health and well-being, and getting laid dont really need it. 5 years, that really sucks for a little bit of money made from selling it.

DRveejay11 said:
There are a TON of things that kill bro.......ya know?

Life's about choices and responsible decisions! Unfortunately, the decisions made in this particular scenario were clearly irresponsible and clearly unfortunate......and we're left with a NEED to point the finger on SOMETHING. Well......DNP's a an easy target! A young man's lifeless body is NOT!

I'll leave it at that!

I was just curious, how DNP can kill you. What does it do to your body (if used improperly) that can cause death?

luciasbrown said:
No its 100% of their time if I recall correctly. NO let out for good behavior, they have to serve their entire sentence, although club fed is alot nicer than any other detention facilities. DNP in my humble opinion is stupid to use, afterall if you have muscle its a cakewalk to get shredded. So leave that stuff up to the pros who need to keep every single pound while dieting. THe rest of us who arent competing, and do this for health and well-being, and getting laid dont really need it. 5 years, that really sucks for a little bit of money made from selling it.

Incorrect... fed is 85% with an additional 2% off for pleading guilty. He will be eligible for a halfway house in about 3 years.

Easto said:
I was just curious, how DNP can kill you. What does it do to your body (if used improperly) that can cause death?

Causes your body temp to elevate.....QUICKLY! If not used conservatively and with a slow progression.....you'll FRY! Literally! That or suffer brain damage via dehydration.

NOTE: these are in ABUSE ONLY cases. DNP has a bad rep due to its potential effects...used properly; it's relatively safe.

Easto said:

It will raise your body temp to no limit, thus taking too much can literally cook you from the inside out.

Truly sad to see the GURU behind bars because of some kids that didn't do the proper research and abused it. Best of luck to him.

WannaImpress said:
Truly sad to see the GURU behind bars because of some kids that didn't do the proper research and abused it. Best of luck to him.

Before you go feeling sorry for this guy, remember he knew what he was selling, and i am pretty damn sure he knew it had serious sides if used incorrectly. You wanna play this game, you better be ok with the consequences. I feel bad for the kid that died, and i feel bad for his family, but i don't really feel bad for the guy that sold it. We are all big boys and we all the know the ramifications of what we do, guru just got called out on it.

Last edited:
jcp2 said:
Before you go feeling sorry for this guy, remember he knew what he was selling, and i am pretty damn sure he knew it had serious sides if used incorrectly. You wanna play this game, you better be ok with the consequences. I feel bad for the kid that died, and i feel bad for his family, but i don't really feel bad for the guy that sold it. We are all big boys and we all the know the ramifications of what we do, guru just called out on it.

True True jcp2, I see where you are coming from but then again because of a few guys ignorance a fellow member is paying the consequences! We should definitely all be aware of the repercussions our decisions could bring upon us.

jcp2 said:
Before you go feeling sorry for this guy, remember he knew what he was selling, and i am pretty damn sure he knew it had serious sides if used incorrectly. You wanna play this game, you better be ok with the consequences. I feel bad for the kid that died, and i feel bad for his family, but i don't really feel bad for the guy that sold it. We are all big boys and we all the know the ramifications of what we do, guru just got called out on it.

Much respect due bro. That being said though, did you just majorly contradict yourself, or is it just me being a little hungover & tipsy this afternoon? On one hand you say that "you wanna play this game, you better be ok with the consequences" right? Well if that is truely how you feel, then WHY DOES IT ONLY APPLY TO GURU? Why not to the kid who knew what he was buying, and fucked up with it? Why do you feel BAD for HIM? Doesn't he have to accept the same consequences?? If "we are all big boys, and we know the ramifications of what we do" holds true in your heart & mind bro, then why are you only applying that to one side here???? Doesn't make ANY sense if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back