Do AI's cause hair thinng?

i guess ur referring to the reasearch lab stuff. ive onyl tried a dex (liquidex) no such problems with hair but im nt genetically prone to it. added it recently to cycle and on a side note been getting slight nose bleeds

In the Steroid Profiles and in other articals you can read that these AI's can cause hair thinning. I tried letro for the first time and for the first time my hair thinned.
is there a connection?
I keep asking this question, to which i get no replies.
Who's toes am I stepping on that makes this question taboo.
or wtf.

atomknight said:
In the Steroid Profiles and in other articals you can read that these AI's can cause hair thinning. I tried letro for the first time and for the first time my hair thinned.
is there a connection?
I keep asking this question, to which i get no replies.
Who's toes am I stepping on that makes this question taboo.
or wtf.

Lol it's not taboo just a worn out topic ....the way I can see it thins hair is because AI's up your normal testosterone levels by stopping Test converting into estrogen...with more Testosterone more of it can convert to DHT...more DHT equals hairloss if your prone.

Personally I'm very prone to hairloss, although I've now run aromisan for 3months at a time with no loss, Aromisan blocks estrogen by around 85%, not as good as Letro but still by a large amount...I personally havn't suffered any loss while running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and in reality the real harm will be done by the steroids in your cycle not by letro...you may have thought the letro caused it but if you look at the growth cycle of a hair follicle then you will see the damage done during your cycle months after and this is probably when you were using letro....

If your going to run AI's... and your prone to hairloss then you could run finasteride/dutasteride/Nizoral :afro:

Last edited:
Lucky13 said:
Lol it's not taboo just a worn out topic ....the way I can see it thins hair is because AI's up your normal testosterone levels by stopping Test converting into estrogen...with more Testosterone more of it can convert to DHT...more DHT equals hairloss if your prone.

Personally I'm very prone to hairloss, although I've now run aromisan for 3months at a time with no loss, Aromisan blocks estrogen by around 85%, not as good as Letro but still by a large amount...I personally havn't suffered any loss while running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and in reality the real harm will be done by the steroids in your cycle not by letro...you may have thought the letro caused it but if you look at the growth cycle of a hair follicle then you will see the damage done during your cycle months after and this is probably when you were using letro....

If your going to run AI's... and your prone to hairloss then you could run finasteride/dutasteride/Nizoral :afro:

Now thats what I was looking for thanks.
Are people stacking finasteride with dutasteride.
from what i have read finasteride works mostly for thinning and dutasteride
works better for pateren balding
I do use the fin, but get sides from it and the letro
i feel like crap all the time head ackes with blured vision.
I redced the dose down to 1 drop of fin eod. and thined down letro to 225% eod and still get the sides.

atomknight said:
Now thats what I was looking for thanks.
Are people stacking finasteride with dutasteride.
from what i have read finasteride works mostly for thinning and dutasteride
works better for pateren balding
I do use the fin, but get sides from it and the letro
i feel like crap all the time head ackes with blured vision.
I redced the dose down to 1 drop of fin eod. and thined down letro to 225% eod and still get the sides.

Don't stack fin and dut. Give the fin atleast a year (if you can tolerate the sides). Judge whether or not you feel it's helped your cause (i.e. regrowth or maintenance). If not, then consider dut.

btw, they both work in fighting against MPB. Diffuse hair loss and recession are both indicators of MPB.

Back