Do balls shrink a little even on HCG?

Personally, I like when my balls are smaller lol. As I get older, my sack tends to hang lower with all the added weight. I feel like the smaller nuts make my sack shrink back up to normal. Makes my junk look bigger too :)

TMI?....maybe lol

Personally, I like when my balls are smaller lol. As I get older, my sack tends to hang lower with all the added weight. I feel like the smaller nuts make my sack shrink back up to normal. Makes my junk look bigger too :)

TMI?....maybe lol
what an idiotic statement.

I'm not sure if it's all in my head or not, but i *think* my balls have shrunk a little bit. Not entirely sure.

I'm on week 4 of 600 mg/week Test E, + Anavar which i suspect is bunk. Have been running HCG at 500 IU/week since the start of the cycle.

Should i increase HCG dose? Or should i just continue to watch my balls to see if they shrink more and not change anything until then? What if they do continue to shrink?

I'm late to this discussion but you need blood work before you fuck yourself up with your mind games. You state you think your gear is bunk. And yet your balls are smaller and you want to increase hcg?

Too much hcg can fuck you up. In all my years of lifting, you need at least five weeks to start seeing the real effects of gear.

Back