Do I have this right for injections?

TheFitnessLife4ever

Who dares wins!
So I wanted to go over all f this to make sure I have it down on injecting. First, clean vial off with alcohol wipe as well as delt. Withdraw 1cc of air out of 3cc/ml syringe for 250mg. Inject air in vial and withdrawal 1cc of test(250mg). Switch the needles from the 20g 1.5" to the 25g 1". Push needle in side of delt and aspirate. Then inject. Do I have this all right? I don't want to mess up anything. My cycle is 500mg test e for 12 weeks.

"Withdraw 1cc of air out of 3cc/ml syringe for 250mg. Inject air in vial"

What's the point of doing this?

So I wanted to go over all f this to make sure I have it down on injecting. First, clean vial off with alcohol wipe as well as delt. Withdraw 1cc of air out of 3cc/ml syringe for 250mg. Inject air in vial and withdrawal 1cc of test(250mg). Switch the needles from the 20g 1.5" to the 25g 1". Push needle in side of delt and aspirate. Then inject. Do I have this all right? I don't want to mess up anything. My cycle is 500mg test e for 12 weeks.
middle delt is best. you can google delt injection

switching tips is not needed if only going through 1-2 tops. anymore and I would highly rec it due to the needle getting dull. with 23g is good to draw with and good to shoot with, 25g good to pin with. so you can get that next time and draw and pin with 23g if only drawing one time. but I use 25g for delts and 23g for anywhere else.

what you have looks right though.

"Withdraw 1cc of air out of 3cc/ml syringe for 250mg. Inject air in vial"

What's the point of doing this?

Think about it, your pulling space out of an air tight vial. you want to put what you take out, back in to avoid pressure or vacum build up. MANY reasons for that.

Understand?

Back