Do i need a medical reason/condition to get an aas script from my doctor?

Do I need a medical condition/reason to get a presciption for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids from my doctor?

I was told this at a pharmacy!

What ones can I get a prescription for?

I know I cannot get ones for animals ie Laurabolin, Equipoise and Finaplix (Tren Acetate)!

What do I tell my doctor?

Nope, just tell your doc you want to become big as a bull and hell prescribe you Trenbolone, no questions asked. Seriously.

Nope, just tell your doc you want to become big as a bull and hell prescribe you Trenbolone, no questions asked. Seriously.

So I can just ask for a script of Deca and Primo and she will juz type 1 up!?

That is hectic!

God! The steroid laws in the UK are week!

In America they only give em to ppl who have a VERY SERIAZ medical condition like HIV/AIDS or anemia!

In The US they are Class A!

the above might not work well for trenbolone as its never been FDA approved for human use

if you are looking for non-human specific steroids the veterinarian is the best place to ask

testosterone, nandrolone, oxymetholone, hgh ect can be had from your general practitioner

the above might not work well for trenbolone as its never been FDA approved for human use

if you are looking for non-human specific steroids the veterinarian is the best place to ask

testosterone, nandrolone, oxymetholone, hgh ect can be had from your general practitioner

Is that all nandrolones except Laurabolin?
What bout Winstrol m Masteron?

So just woundering is there 1 person on this post so far that gets any thing other then Test from there doc? And for that matter who gets there test from there doc? I will guess 1 out of 100 guys might get it from there doc. Just a guess....

and there really does need to be some underlying medical problem, such as low T levels, or wasting away from da AIDS....

and there really does need to be some underlying medical problem, such as low T levels, or wasting away from da AIDS....

not necessarily bro.

as above a vet can prescribe a cat, horse, dog even reptiles take home anabolics for various legit medical reasons

if you have any of these animals its best to call or visit the veterinarian and describe to them symptoms such as fatigue, muscle loss, appetite suppression ect and be specific in what you are looking for

good luck.

not necessarily bro.

as above a vet can prescribe a cat, horse, dog even reptiles take home anabolics for various legit medical reasons

if you have any of these animals its best to call or visit the veterinarian and describe to them symptoms such as fatigue, muscle loss, appetite suppression ect and be specific in what you are looking for

good luck.
The thing is i do not have any pets!
So I can only get human AAS!
Tanx!

So just woundering is there 1 person on this post so far that gets any thing other then Test from there doc? And for that matter who gets there test from there doc? I will guess 1 out of 100 guys might get it from there doc. Just a guess....
I tink u get get nandrolone, oxandrolone and oxymetholone for anemia or sarcopenia!

In the UK, to get a script from your GP for testosterone you need to have a blood test which clearly shows you have a below average level and are hence hypogonadal. Even then they might start with the gel or refer you to an endocrinologist for further testing i.e to see if the problem is not enough LH or your testes have failed.

To get nandrolone you need to be female with breast cancer or have aplastic anaemia, neither of which you want. To get oxymetholone, which is a named patient medicine which means your doctor has to take person responsibility for its use again you need to have certain anaemias, all of which would probably put you in hospital before you get fed the drugs.

Do I need a medical condition/reason to get a presciption for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids from my doctor?

I was told this at a pharmacy!

What ones can I get a prescription for?

I know I cannot get ones for animals ie Laurabolin, Equipoise and Finaplix (Tren Acetate)!

What do I tell my doctor?

Have you seriously tried to go to your local pharmacy and ask for steroids?!

Have you seriously tried to go to your local pharmacy and ask for steroids?!

Yes I did. I went to a pharmacy near my gym and asked if they have anabolic steroids?

They told me they get them on demand from the doctors and you need a medical condition to get a prescription for them!

In the UK, to get a script from your GP for testosterone you need to have a blood test which clearly shows you have a below average level and are hence hypogonadal. Even then they might start with the gel or refer you to an endocrinologist for further testing i.e to see if the problem is not enough LH or your testes have failed.

To get nandrolone you need to be female with breast cancer or have aplastic anaemia, neither of which you want. To get oxymetholone, which is a named patient medicine which means your doctor has to take person responsibility for its use again you need to have certain anaemias, all of which would probably put you in hospital before you get fed the drugs.
I thought so!

u can get test if u have low test levels n anavar if u have aids the copay can be as much as street price give it up n find urself a supplier

Back