Do you consider the weight of the Ester when dosing?

outlawtas

Just wondering who out there considers the weight of the ester when dosing their gear, or if you just go by what the label says.

I don't think the weight of the ester is significant enough to really matter. It's not like you know EXACTLY how your gear is dosed anyway.

LiftTillIDie said:
I don't think the weight of the ester is significant enough to really matter. It's not like you know EXACTLY how your gear is dosed anyway.

You don't know how much your gear is really dosed but but the esters can actually make a difference. For instance, Cyp is only rated @ 70% testosterone/ml. 30% can make a big difference, but I would rather underdose myself and use the "placebo" effect (though now that I know the actual weights it won't work anymore lol).

If I was running a suspension I might take it into account and lower my total dose somewhat but for any estered gear I don't even think about it.

string_bean00 said:
If I was running a suspension I might take it into account and lower my total dose somewhat but for any estered gear I don't even think about it.

Essentially what your saying is that because Suspension is pretty much straight up, you would lower the dose. Whereas with a long ester you don't worry about it and take a slightly lower dose then listed?

outlawtas2 said:
You don't know how much your gear is really dosed but but the esters can actually make a difference. For instance, Cyp is only rated @ 70% testosterone/ml. 30% can make a big difference, but I would rather underdose myself and use the "placebo" effect (though now that I know the actual weights it won't work anymore lol).

I on the other hand would rather overdose the gear :)

If you were going from a heavy ester like undecylenate to something like suspension it might be something to think about but for most it's nothing significant in my opinion.

The ester still has an effect on the hormone's behavior in the body, it isn't dead weight. Even so, I don't take the ester weight into account.

It's not a bad question, but no...Then again, I only use comparable, long esters.

I was going to take this into consideration as I will be brewing my own and want to get an exact amount as possible... but I guess it just prooves how sad I really am :D You don't want to me like me Outlaw as everyone hates my guts :D

Back