Do you have to have BB when brewing tren? Or is BA alone ok?

Hey mate,

It depends on what you're trying to do: prevent crystallization, make the oil thin, or both?

Without BB, a Tren A 100mg/ml would crystallize after a few days.
The crystal would go away if you reheat the brew before each use.

As far as making the Tren oil thinner - in my experience, Tren is quite thin on its own, even at 150mg/ml, so using BB to make it thinner is not necessary in my opinion.

I have brewed Tren A at 200mg/ml without BB, and it was perfectly fine. The only issue was that it would crystallize after a few days, so I had to warm the oil to dissolve the crystal before each use.

Now, here is a trick to prevent the crystallization without BB: You brew a mixture of Tren A together with at least one more hormone.

For example, I brewed Tren A (100mg) with Test C (50mg), and it never crystallized. :)

Cheers and good luck!

Sweet... Thanks BUTTMAN I was worried about crystallization, but I plan on warming it up anyway before injecting. Never thought about brewing with test...Think ill be experimenting later. Thanks again!

Im new to forums so idk if I can go ahead and ask another question, but im going to anyway. Im new to brewing..If im clean about the process do I have to bake for sterility? Either way could you give me a safe temp to bake at, I was thinking 250 degree for 30 min?

Im new to forums so idk if I can go ahead and ask another question, but im going to anyway. Im new to brewing..If im clean about the process do I have to bake for sterility? Either way could you give me a safe temp to bake at, I was thinking 250 degree for 30 min?

If you filter your oil with a 0.2 um filter, then that should sterilize the oil.

However, if you want to bake it anyway, then the temperature is around 275 F (134C). This is the temperature used by an autoclave. As for the baking time, 30-60 minutes is recommended based on Google search.

One thing that you might want to know is that heating Tren at this temperature for this long would make the oil much darker, and it could potentially make the hormone's shelf life shorter.

As far as the hormone quality is concerned, it is also possible that prolonged heating would reduce the potency. But from my experience, the difference is not very noticeable.

BUTTMAN!! My good friend.. lol Another question to make sure im doing things correctly. At 100mg/ml how much BA, and how much oil will I mix with 2,000 mg of Tren total?

BUTTMAN!! My good friend.. lol Another question to make sure im doing things correctly. At 100mg/ml how much BA, and how much oil will I mix with 2,000 mg of Tren total?

:D no worries mate, you can ask more than one more question!

First, you need this calculator here:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/157913-conversion-calculator.html?

Then, enter the desired dose of your brew and the total weight of your hormone powder:

Dose (concentration): 100 mg/ml
Weight of Tren: 2,000 mg

Leave the specific volume as the default number (0.8).

Enter 1 or 2 for the BA%.

The answers will be:

Oil: 18 ml needed.
BA: 0.4 ml needed.

If anything is not clear, please let me know.
Cheers.

Im actually doing a fina conversion. Im not sure on the weight, Have you ever converted fina? its probably a different process isn't it.. I wanted to try doing 1 cart first witch is where I got the 2,000mg. I could turn it into the powder first and get the total weight without the fillers, but I think that might be a waste of time. I hope that didn't sound to stupid.. The carts were pretty much given to me. I think its an old method but I figure why not. Thanks for all your help!

Dont complicate this. Here is a simple but effective method for a 1 cart conversion @ 100mg/ml not using the crystilization method. Just using the simplest, fastest and easiest, yet very effective method.
1-measure 20ml of oil on a receiving flask, vial,container whatever & mark it. Pour back into your oil container, this was just to measure & mark where 20ml is. You can re-use the oil again to make the product.
2-Crush the pellets of course (1 cart/2000mg), place them in the container you marked, add you BA. Dissolve the powder. If you need more liquid volume just add a very small amount of oil, just enough to dissolve it (but you shouldnt need to do this). I mix this with the container in a warm water bath. Just warm, not hot. Heat will cause tren to turn very dark and is not necessary.
3-Once dissolved add the rest of your oil to the previously marked 20ml line & mix well.
4- Then pre filter the mixture through a coffee filter. Clean your original, still marked container. Put the pre-filtered mixture back in your original (but cleaned) container that still has the 20ml mark. You will have lost some volume. Fill the container back up to the 20ml mark with oil.
5-Now you have 20ml tren acetate. Do your final sterilization filtering through a .2 or .22 um filter and place into sterile vials. You will lose a very small amount of volume.
6-As a precaution let sit for 7 days prior to using allowing BA to exert its bactericidal properties.
7- Use and grow huge.
Your done.

* Just a note, when you are done do not heat the tren in the vials in an oven or anywhere else. Again with tren heat is not good. It will turn the mixture very dark. Will it effect the hormone, no , not unless you get it way to hot but why bother it isnt necessary and looks a lot better if you dont. Nice golden color in most cases (depending on the carrier oil).

Last edited:
Back