Votes: 82 37.3%
  • there more sensitive when my bitch licks them

Votes: 48 21.8%
  • all my friends do

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • makes me feel fresh and fruity

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters
I agree. The wife won't put the boys in her mouth if they are hairy. So when I shave she spends time with the boys. If not I get the short quick bj and she is done.

but yea shave your shit, or go without. I mean would you want your woman to have a hairy bush or be clean shaven? I'm just saying I'd hate to have to pick hairs out of my teeth. nah I'm sayin :p

Trim it down with some clippers than i use the secrect ball smoothing accessory. ...nair for men, awwww yeah im silky smooth after that shxt

Trim it down with some clippers than i use the secrect ball smoothing accessory. ...nair for men, awwww yeah im silky smooth after that shxt

Had a buddy leave that shit on too long. Took off a few layers of skin. Fucker couldn't even have the ceiling fan on. He said he walked around the house with a loin cloth.

LMAO @ ^. Funny thing is I did that ish once too. Was in the tub and had to keep DIPPING my balls in cool water and jumping out like, ARAGKNF KDFJS A FODFJ SOFSA F FUCK BITCH ASS STUPID FUCK BITCH SHIT MOTHER FUCKKKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Then do it again... AODJAOSDJ ADSO AAARRGHHH BITCH ASS FUCK YOU BALLS FUCK YOU WITH A ICE CUBE BITTTCCCHH. Then again, and keep doing over and over til I could finally get in cool water. It hurt so bad to do ANYTHING. I just laid in the water... forever.... hell, I'm still in the water sometimes thinking about that or need to be.

I made it worse trying not to get any bumps so I put some after shave on it. o_O Yeah, I know... shut the hell up... I already know I fucked up.

I eventually got a cool towel and held it on it for the rest of forever and a few hours later I was okay. Was very uncomfortable. Needless to say I left them alone for a few years after that, but I eventually started back. I sometimes use a razor with guards and go extremely slow, or I use that magic shave stuff and just make sure I don't leave it too long. I'll dab a spot wait see if it's ready, wait a minute or two, do it again. The second hair is coming off with a gentle wipe, it ALL is getting wiped off... IMMEDIATELY. F... THAT.

Back