Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

You got a young woman to show you her breasts, and you come in here bragging about it... with NO PHOTO?!
2b14702a66345d5598c92828fa9e8727ecca8cf01752002749b9b755ebbf7118.jpg
:(

"Hold on a sec babe, let me bust out my camera so I can show my buddies online what a nice pair of titties you have."

THAT'LL WORK. :spin: :p
you could when she brings those girls home every night.. remember i was dating her not marrying her..

i had more threesomes in a month than any 5 members on this board combined in their lifetime.. lmao...

it was a swingers relationship..
Christ, I think you just became my new hero. One threesome here, but I passed out drunk before I could get it on. :crying: Yeah, I still REALLY hate myself for that. :(

no.. but it helped me close the deal.. i actually met my wife through a friend of hers that i was seeing but it really wasn't working out.. i had gone through a bad break up and was just recovering actually.. i was tired of random girls.. she just had something about her that i wanted to make mine.. might have been the fact that she was a lesbian when i met her. i dunno.. lol
I forgot you used to be a pua. Did being a pua help you meet your wife?

:(

"Hold on a sec babe, let me bust out my camera so I can show my buddies online what a nice pair of titties you have."

THAT'LL WORK. :spin: :p

Christ, I think you just became my new hero. One threesome here, but I passed out drunk before I could get it on. :crying: Yeah, I still REALLY hate myself for that. :(

LOL! Not if you play it like that! You gotta play "my wife and I are in an open relationship, and would love to have a threesome with you. Let me take a picture to show her and see what she says".

WHAT?! Halfy I am disappoint. Even my no-pussy-gettin-ass has had 3 threesomes, and a foursome.

Hahahaha that doesn't sound bad at all. How did you even meet this girl?

ok.. ill break it down for you.. went to a local club... i was talking to a bunch of girls working my game... i see a girl sitting at a booth next to a guy just begging for attention.. like she was bored out of her mind and needed saving.. so i made eye contact with her, she smiled.. i went and sat down right next to her and made up a bs story about how i had met her at another party.. she played along and i got her number... i spent about 6 months with her before she started to get crazy and i had to cut her loose

no.. but it helped me close the deal.. i actually met my wife through a friend of hers that i was seeing but it really wasn't working out.. i had gone through a bad break up and was just recovering actually.. i was tired of random girls.. she just had something about her that i wanted to make mine.. might have been the fact that she was a lesbian when i met her. i dunno.. lol

Gotcha. I've been watching / reading a lot of stuff from RSD lately. Mainly for the social and life development. I'm just personally not interested in going out trying to pull broads from bars. I might have to start though, or find another scene to work.

ok.. ill break it down for you.. went to a local club... i was talking to a bunch of girls working my game... i see a girl sitting at a booth next to a guy just begging for attention.. like she was bored out of her mind and needed saving.. so i made eye contact with her, she smiled.. i went and sat down right next to her and made up a bs story about how i had met her at another party.. she played along and i got her number... i spent about 6 months with her before she started to get crazy and i had to cut her loose

Did you only pull at bars / clubs or did you try other types of places too?

LOL! Not if you play it like that! You gotta play "my wife and I are in an open relationship, and would love to have a threesome with you. Let me take a picture to show her and see what she says".

WHAT?! Halfy I am disappoint. Even my no-pussy-gettin-ass has had 3 threesomes, and a foursome.

Except my wife would go all Lorena Bobbitt on me! I honestly can't complain though, she does take care of me most of the time. It's just when "Aunt Flo" comes to town, I get all antsy and start getting distracted by the ass in the gym/school. I'm pretty sure she is just having fun with me anyway; I'd hate to get into a compromising situation just for a pic. :p

Yeah, I went to raves in the early 90's - hooked up with plenty of strange tail that way, but only one 3-way came my direction and I botched it up. Word to the wise: EVERCLEAR AND TWO HOT CHICKS DO NOT MIX. :crying:

But meh, as 3J says - I wouldn't trade my wife for those experiences. :)

you could when she brings those girls home every night.. remember i was dating her not marrying her..

i had more threesomes in a month than any 5 members on this board combined in their lifetime.. lmao...

it was a swingers relationship..

I been to a bunch of swingers clubs in NYC, one of my exes was into that shit too.

There are a few I know of too. Never visited any though

They are absolutely crazy and if you go to the right ones the women are SMOKING HOT. Expensive as fuck to get in though until I became friends with the doorman ;)

we used to go "day sarging" supermarkets were my favorite place believe it or not.. lol

Hmmm, I'll try some of the other supermarkets in town. The one I go to is very low traffic and mostly older people. Probably because it's so goddamn expensive.

Except my wife would go all Lorena Bobbitt on me! I honestly can't complain though, she does take care of me most of the time. It's just when "Aunt Flo" comes to town, I get all antsy and start getting distracted by the ass in the gym/school. I'm pretty sure she is just having fun with me anyway; I'd hate to get into a compromising situation just for a pic. :p

Yeah, I went to raves in the early 90's - hooked up with plenty of strange tail that way, but only one 3-way came my direction and I botched it up. Word to the wise: EVERCLEAR AND TWO HOT CHICKS DO NOT MIX. :crying:

But meh, as 3J says - I wouldn't trade my wife for those experiences. :)

Lol she'd only be pissed if she found out!! Just snap the picture, text it to me, and then delete it. I'll post in on here and take the credit for you. She'll never know!! Hahaha.

Raves are fun. I've never been to one of the massives, like EDC or anything. More just dance parties at clubs down in Frisco. Haven't been since I turned 21 though. My city blows. We don't even have "clubs" just bars, most of which are dive bars. THe night life, or social scene in general is just shitty.

And Everclear + (anything) does not mix. I've never had a good time drinking Everclear. Although it's not too bad if you mix it with Arizona Tea. I prefer real shine for sure.

Produce section. I swear by it. ;)

I live in one of the fattest cities in the world. People don't go to the produce section LOL.

Back