Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Maybe we should do a murder/suicide thing, by which I mean you and I murder Avido and make it look like a suicide

I like where your head is at. We'll invite him over to our sex dungeon, get him reeeeal liquored up, and hang him from the rafters. Then we just tell the cops he was into that strangling yourself while beatin it thing and he was also a hardcore alcoholic. The semen found in his stomach is mine.

I like where your head is at. We'll invite him over to our sex dungeon, get him reeeeal liquored up, and hang him from the rafters. Then we just tell the cops he was into that strangling yourself while beatin it thing and he was also a hardcore alcoholic. The semen found in his stomach is mine.

Dude, get over here! I just looked and he's in the dungeon right now! I'll go make him a margarita while I wait for you. HURRY!

Dude, get over here! I just looked and he's in the dungeon right now! I'll go make him a margarita while I wait for you. HURRY!

Margarita? Wtf? This is torture, not a social mixer. Get the funnel, two bottles of Popov, and the duct tape. I'll be there in 10.

Margarita? Wtf? This is torture, not a social mixer. Get the funnel, two bottles of Popov, and the duct tape. I'll be there in 10.

I just trying to play it cool and get him to relax until you get here. Then we'll get the tape and funnel

something for concealed carry... i have a g17.. and bought the wife a p22.. but i dont wanna be walking around with a big ass g17 in my hip and the p22 is a pea shooter

I'm become a big fan of small revolvers for carry guns. They're not much fun to go shoot, but 5 rounds of .38 +P or .357 is a lot of stopping power in a small package, and I have never had a revolver jam. I won't argue that auto's are more fun to shoot and more accurate, but we're talking just a carry gun, not a range toy. If you're more than a few feet from your target then it's probably not self defense and if you cannot get yourself out of shit with 5 rounds you need to rethink what you're doing. The best gun is the one you have with you, not the 'better' one you left at home just this one time because it's too much of a hassle to bring.

Back