Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Cat-bomb.jpg~320x480

So I need to start HCG tomorrow. It came with water in a break top vial, but I also got water from the source. The break top vial is only 2ml and the other vial I got is 20ml. Should I just toss the break top vial? Also, the actual vial the HCG is in is super small, I don't think it's even 10ml. Of course it doesn't say the actual size though and everything is in chinese. Can I mix it in the little vial, and then draw it all out and put it in the 20ml vial?

So I need to start HCG tomorrow. It came with water in a break top vial, but I also got water from the source. The break top vial is only 2ml and the other vial I got is 20ml. Should I just toss the break top vial? Also, the actual vial the HCG is in is super small, I don't think it's even 10ml. Of course it doesn't say the actual size though and everything is in chinese. Can I mix it in the little vial, and then draw it all out and put it in the 20ml vial?

Don't use the break top vial. I would say use a 3cc syringe with a draw needle, add as much water as the little vial will hold, draw it into the syringe and push it back into the vial a couple of times to make sure it's well mixed, then inject it back into the 20ml vial and pin 1ml 2X week. Does your water say if it has benzyl alcohol in it?

Back