Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Don't use the break top vial. I would say use a 3cc syringe with a draw needle, add as much water as the little vial will hold, draw it into the syringe and push it back into the vial a couple of times to make sure it's well mixed, then inject it back into the 20ml vial and pin 1ml 2X week. Does your water say if it has benzyl alcohol in it?

No, it just says "Sterile Water for Inj". I think we discussed this before.

Now find one like that for shoulders and you're my hero. I've yet to see anything like that which can help release an impingement. :( Flies were killing me today. :crying:

Do you do shoulder dislocations at all?
That has become my single favorite stretch.

I want to see a video of that sort of mobility work for knees.

Do you do shoulder dislocations at all?
That has become my single favorite stretch.

Shoulder dislocations? :eek: Noooo. I do a TON of rotator stretches every M-W-F, but that damn thing is just killing my chest routine. I've even cut out front shoulder raises as I've read anterior delts get overworked and that is typically the culprit. I could hear that crepitus as I was trying to keep good form on the flies, but I had to stop after two sets. I'm trying to listen to my body, but it's really pissing me off lol.

Shoulder dislocations? :eek: Noooo. I do a TON of rotator stretches every M-W-F, but that damn thing is just killing my chest routine. I've even cut out front shoulder raises as I've read anterior delts get overworked and that is typically the culprit. I could hear that crepitus as I was trying to keep good form on the flies, but I had to stop after two sets. I'm trying to listen to my body, but it's really pissing me off lol.

"My body is saying stuff I don't want to hear" lol.

Is there a reason you don't do dislocations?

Now will you bear my children Half, there's your video :p.

Shoulder dislocations are an amazing tool for shoulder mobility. Also try putting your arms onto the side of a doorway and use your legs to push yourself into it as much as possible. Palm to the molding touching from there to the elbow and push into it. Yea, push into it ;)

Now will you bear my children Half, there's your video :p.

Shoulder dislocations are an amazing tool for shoulder mobility. Also try putting your arms onto the side of a doorway and use your legs to push yourself into it as much as possible. Palm to the molding touching from there to the elbow and push into it. Yea, push into it ;)

That deep stretch that feels like your about to rip your tits in half.
Feels good.

I swear by dislocations, my shoulders have never been happier and my injuries are WAY down since I started doing them regularly. It's funny, I'll challenge people in the gym to do a couple and to date, not a one that I've challenged has been able to complete even one. They think I'm made of double-jointed magic or something.

I see a guy in the gym doing something similar for his hips with bands on the power rack.
This one:
band-stretch-231x300.jpg

Right now I'm trying to find some information on rehabbing the knee.

Last edited:
I'm assuming Hulk-like results from this radioactive sushi.

Maybe it will turn you into aqua-man or something.

Back