Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

I wouldn't recommend it. It takes a certain. Understanding to haze without pissing off the admins. Being a mod doesn't mean you do want you want where you want. We are still guests in someone else's house
Oh god, don't encourage Doc. I'm already expecting a few pranks given his new powers. By this time tomorrow I expect a timeout ban and all red blocks

I wouldn't recommend it. It takes a certain. Understanding to haze without pissing off the admins. Being a mod doesn't mean you do want you want where you want. We are still guests in someone else's house

But as gay lovers there's not much Doc could do to me that wouldn't just make me laugh.

But Doc, I've already ordered the Hickory Farms Cheese Log Sampler for you for Christmas. But you can always trade it for my beef stick.

But Doc, I've already ordered the Hickory Farms Cheese Log Sampler for you for Christmas. But you can always trade it for my beef stick.

I know it's from you Rumpy but I'd either trade it in for your beef stick or throw it straight in the trash

Back