Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

That deep stretch that feels like your about to rip your tits in half.
Feels good.

I swear by dislocations, my shoulders have never been happier and my injuries are WAY down since I started doing them regularly. It's funny, I'll challenge people in the gym to do a couple and to date, not a one that I've challenged has been able to complete even one. They think I'm made of double-jointed magic or something.

I see a guy in the gym doing something similar for his hips with bands on the power rack.
This one:
band-stretch-231x300.jpg

Right now I'm trying to find some information on rehabbing the knee.
Can you explain this process to me? I honestly thought you were joking about dislocations, but if it works - I'll try it. :) Or is it what Dre describes being where you put your palm on the moulding and leaning into it?

Fuck, I'll do it the old fashioned way

Nice. I'm going to have to try those too. Pretty good, but results will determine your hero status. ;)

Can you explain this process to me? I honestly thought you were joking about dislocations, but if it works - I'll try it. :) Or is it what Dre describes being where you put your palm on the moulding and leaning into it?

Nice. I'm going to have to try those too. Pretty good, but results will determine your hero status. ;)

What I described is different. It's to help flexibility and stretch. Dislocations are another beast but do help me also.

It's cool how we all know enough about what we're talking about to be dangerous but can still learn from each other.
Good stuff.

Morning fellas.

Last edited:
I swear that's what you had the last time I asked lol.
Take-out or do you make it yourself?

I don't remember if you asked last time or I just stated it but yea same thing lol. I bought it from the Chinese delivery place. Cooked too much last night and didn't want for today lol

I don't remember if you asked last time or I just stated it but yea same thing lol. I bought it from the Chinese delivery place. Cooked too much last night and didn't want for today lol

S'ok man, I don't bother posting my lunch because it's literally the same BS every day lol.

I don't know what is is about food you didn't make yourself but it always seems to taste better when paying someone else to make the stuff for ya'.

S'ok man, I don't bother posting my lunch because it's literally the same BS every day lol.

I don't know what is is about food you didn't make yourself but it always seems to taste better when paying someone else to make the stuff for ya'.

I enjoy both. Actually love cooking lol.

I enjoy both. Actually love cooking lol.

Good, you cook, I'll clean.
I don't mind it really, the damned girl is a total wuss when it comes to handling any meat other than mine.

She sees chicken and I swear she starts to douche the place down with bleach.

Good, you cook, I'll clean.
I don't mind it really, the damned girl is a total wuss when it comes to handling any meat other than mine.

She sees chicken and I swear she starts to douche the place down with bleach.

Sound a like my mom. She has bleach in a spray bottle for such purposes hahaha

Back