Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Sound a like my mom. She has bleach in a spray bottle for such purposes hahaha

Sounds like neither would survive even 100 years ago when you actually had to prepare your own meat lol.

Farm girl she is not.

I like carving raw meat, gives me a chance to hone my knife skills.
That, any chicks love a guy who can cook.
At least that's what she keeps telling me, maybe it's just a ruse so she doesn't have to cook....

Last edited:
This patellar thing is bugging me dude.
I worked on stretching it out more than I ever have before my squat day yesterday and it felt a lot better.
Still some niggles but not terrible.

I'm going to keep stretching and working it to see if that helps before hopping on some of dat-dere TB500.

Whats annoying about the rehab work is they're all suggesting strengthening the quads.
Uh, how strong do they need to be to keep the damned thing in place?

This patellar thing is bugging me dude.
I worked on stretching it out more than I ever have before my squat day yesterday and it felt a lot better.
Still some niggles but not terrible.

I'm going to keep stretching and working it to see if that helps before hopping on some of dat-dere TB500.

Whats annoying about the rehab work is they're all suggesting strengthening the quads.
Uh, how strong do they need to be to keep the damned thing in place?

I believe many or most ACL injuries come from weak hamstrings not weak quads since there's an imbalance in training the posterior muscle chains and the fact that many ppl squat high. I'd work on hammies first before quads, do the strap method from the Kelly Starrett video too. Helped me out.

I believe many or most ACL injuries come from weak hamstrings not weak quads since there's an imbalance in training the posterior muscle chains and the fact that many ppl squat high. I'd work on hammies first before quads, do the strap method from the Kelly Starrett video too. Helped me out.

My hammies get plenty of work which is why I'm curious about the suggestion to strengthen any portion of my legs.

I do "heavy" sumo RDL's 2x weekly, leg sled high/low foot positions, hack squats high/low foot position, BB lunges, and sumo deads currently. I try to balance them out, if it looks like I'm hammering hammies, I am, they were weak relative to my quads so I'm working on bringing them back up.
I'm not sure how strong those muscles need to be or even if that's the problem, this could be injury related. I'll have to take a closer look at the video, I don't have internet at home and accessing videos here at work is tough.

Last edited:
My hammies get plenty of work which is why I'm curious about the suggestion to strengthen any portion of my legs.

I do "heavy" sumo RDL's 2x weekly, leg sled high/low foot positions, hack squats high/low foot position, BB lunges, and sumo deads currently. I try to balance them out, if it looks like I'm hammering hammies, I am, they were weak relative to my quads so I'm working on bringing them back up.
I'm not sure how strong those muscles need to be or even if that's the problem, this could be injury related. I'll have to take a closer look at the video, I don't have internet at home and accessing videos here at work is tough.

Basically you take a bike tire tube or some elastic rubber material and wrap around and over a joint that's giving you issues. Wrap it tight. Work the appendage in a complete ROM side to side around eldifferent angles etc. The wrapping around the joint keeps things tight so when pressure is applied to the appendage it kind of separates the joint a bit and allows blood to flow into it. My knee was hurting so bad I couldn't press the clutch or brakes on the car, 2sessions later I was squatting haha

Basically you take a bike tire tube or some elastic rubber material and wrap around and over a joint that's giving you issues. Wrap it tight. Work the appendage in a complete ROM side to side around eldifferent angles etc. The wrapping around the joint keeps things tight so when pressure is applied to the appendage it kind of separates the joint a bit and allows blood to flow into it. My knee was hurting so bad I couldn't press the clutch or brakes on the car, 2sessions later I was squatting haha

Same problem I'm experiencing, feels like my kneecap is trying to pop off when I push the clutch.

Interesting. I literally threw away a couple of bike tubes not even 3 days ago.... Think it would work with standard knee wraps?

Come to think of it, how do you feel about inversion for treatment?
I would imagine there would be the most separation you'd get out of that joint.

Last edited:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to put some lower case shit here so that stays in caps.

Capper!

How many hours did you sleep today?

Good question. I was in bed by like 10, but I always end up watching some movie or documentary and staying up way later. I'd say I actually went to sleep around 12:30 - 1 and woke up ~9. So a good 8 hours. I'll probably take a nap later before I hit the gym as well.

Good question. I was in bed by like 10, but I always end up watching some movie or documentary and staying up way later. I'd say I actually went to sleep around 12:30 - 1 and woke up ~9. So a good 8 hours. I'll probably take a nap later before I hit the gym as well.

You're not taking this unemployment thing very seriously are you? lol.

You're not taking this unemployment thing very seriously are you? lol.

LOL. Unfortunately, no. Trying to maintain at least some sort of schedule and get things done during the day. I gotta pass this goddamn test too. I don't want to be unemployed forever and that seems to be my only way back to working now.

LOL. Unfortunately, no. Trying to maintain at least some sort of schedule and get things done during the day. I gotta pass this goddamn test too. I don't want to be unemployed forever and that seems to be my only way back to working now.

nothing drives the working man more crazy then sitting on his ass doing nothing

Ugh, get out of here with this garbage, that's my line!

Now you're obligated to rep me.

(you know you want your 2 rep points to push me over the edge)

I have to spread my seed before I can make love to you again. Plus my nuts hurt from beatin it too much.

nothing drives the working man more crazy then sitting on his ass doing nothing

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I'm seriously losing my mind.

A bit heavy in this picture, but still stunning....

Courtney-Prather-2.jpg

A bit heavy in this picture, but still stunning....

Courtney-Prather-2.jpg

I'd bury my nose so far up in that butt, she'd think I was a Golden Retriever checking her history. ;)

Damn fine woman indeed.

Or should I be more respectful to the future Mrs. Austinite? ;)

Back