Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

You make me so hawny baby :).

Besides asymmetry, why would you want to isolate a single muscle when you can work multiple muscles at the same time? The body is a system and best trained as a system. Isolating for the same of isolation (besides asymmetry for aesthetics) is handicapping yourself imo

Overtraining of my anterior deltoid is causing me serious grief. It has gotten to the point where I am probably going to see an orthopedic surgeon just to see what they think. I can barely bench 300 right now as my right shoulder just applies so much pressure to that nerve, that I lose the ability to use my pectoral muscles properly. In fact, I've removed some exercises from my shoulder routine in an attempt to compensate. Still no dice though. :(

It's the fact that I spent a good half-decade throwing hundreds of thousands of pounds of tires a day for a living. In retrospect, making 75k at 21 years of age might have seemed pretty cool - but I'm definitely paying for it now. It went away for a few years, but now that I've been pushing myself really hard in the gym, it has started acting up again. :/

Overtraining of my anterior deltoid is causing me serious grief. It has gotten to the point where I am probably going to see an orthopedic surgeon just to see what they think. I can barely bench 300 right now as my right shoulder just applies so much pressure to that nerve, that I lose the ability to use my pectoral muscles properly. In fact, I've removed some exercises from my shoulder routine in an attempt to compensate. Still no dice though. :(

It's the fact that I spent a good half-decade throwing hundreds of thousands of pounds of tires a day for a living. In retrospect, making 75k at 21 years of age might have seemed pretty cool - but I'm definitely paying for it now. It went away for a few years, but now that I've been pushing myself really hard in the gym, it has started acting up again. :/

I'd be willing to bet the dislocations will help to some degree.
They're not a cure-all but they're pretty magical.

I worked at a tire shop, I feel your pain about throwing out junk tires lol. Each day we had around a this and tires or so hahaha

Congrats to everyone in this thread for making 400 pages of almost nonsense!

697 pages if you count the original.
SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN PAGES.

I don't think I've said that much to my own family so far this year.

Lol, that is pretty silly when you think about it. But there is good stuff in them too.

Like when Cpt goes on his chive posting binges with some of the juiciest ass on the planet. :D

I just drank way too much coffee.
Either this workout is going to rock my socks off or fail miserably....

More at 11.

I just drank way too much coffee.
Either this workout is going to rock my socks off or fail miserably....

More at 11.
Hopefully it doesn't wear off before you get there! Sucks fighting a caffeine crash in the gym, as you just try to power through!

Hopefully it doesn't wear off before you get there! Sucks fighting a caffeine crash in the gym, as you just try to power through!

I've got mixed feelings on the caffeine.
I've had great workouts while buzzing on it and some that really tanked.
Right now I've eaten some oats for fuel, caffeine and the vasodilator, if I was ever setup to succeed, now is the time lol.

Anywho, today is DEADLIFT DAY (rawr).
Off to the gym for some triples!

I've got mixed feelings on the caffeine.
I've had great workouts while buzzing on it and some that really tanked.
Right now I've eaten some oats for fuel, caffeine and the vasodilator, if I was ever setup to succeed, now is the time lol.

Anywho, today is DEADLIFT DAY (rawr).
Off to the gym for some triples!

Go tear it up man! Don't forget the AC/DC in the mp3 player! ;)

I'm like naturally as strong as an ox. It's gonna be genes because all the dudes in my family are the same way. Pretty tall too at 6'1 so the bar had a considerable amount of length to travel. Sometimes my strength is weird too. Lile I can't hit 315 on a barbell but I'll hit the 150 db for 5 np. Idk

Yeah I've found that DB strength doesn't really translate equally to BB strength unfortunately.

ROFL. I can totally see the coach screaming, "That'll be ten Hail Mary's for that false start number 11!". That's true man, deads are likely sufficient to help build up strength. I certainly can't fault you for trying to keep from exhausting muscle groups that are being used as accessory muscles the day before you focus on them. :) Oddly, I sweat like a madman from everywhere BUT my palms. Crazy!

It's a cable machine with the traditional stack that goes to like 265(?), but we have those little 5 and 10lb plates you can stack on top. I literally clean out the area when I go to do rows as I have to stack like 20 of them on top. :D It looks pretty cool as it's like 3 feet taller than usual haha.

Not catholic school, christian school. It was more like "Ok number 11, you keep jumping the gun here. You need to wait until the ball is snapped before you move. I know the devil is influencing you and telling you to be a cheater, so let's pray about this. Everyone, UM EVERYONE, thank you, let's all take a knee and pray for #11's healing from his misguided ways of false starting. Please everyone join hands, ok, 'Dear lord god jesus..."
Yeah, the way I see it I hit traps and forearms with back/bis (especially hammer curls for forearms), then the next day I hit traps directly, then the next day (today) I work forearms directly. Oh I sweat like a whore in church, my palms are just especially sweaty. Like even now they're moist. I think we discussed this before. You turned me onto the term "palmar fasciitis".

Ohh gotcha. We have those little plates too, but the seated row machine has the plates kinda encased in the machine itself. Like you can slip a plate or two in there on top, but definitely not 10 or anything.

Lol, that is pretty silly when you think about it. But there is good stuff in them too.

Like when Cpt goes on his chive posting binges with some of the juiciest ass on the planet. :D

Speaking of which... I didn't check the hump day post this week. I think this thread needs some ass.

This is true, the booty archives.

I should've named this one "Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2 (The booty archives). Part 3 will be unicorns.

Back