Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Yeah I've found that DB strength doesn't really translate equally to BB strength unfortunately.

Not catholic school, christian school. It was more like "Ok number 11, you keep jumping the gun here. You need to wait until the ball is snapped before you move. I know the devil is influencing you and telling you to be a cheater, so let's pray about this. Everyone, UM EVERYONE, thank you, let's all take a knee and pray for #11's healing from his misguided ways of false starting. Please everyone join hands, ok, 'Dear lord god jesus..."
Yeah, the way I see it I hit traps and forearms with back/bis (especially hammer curls for forearms), then the next day I hit traps directly, then the next day (today) I work forearms directly. Oh I sweat like a whore in church, my palms are just especially sweaty. Like even now they're moist. I think we discussed this before. You turned me onto the term "palmar fasciitis".

Ohh gotcha. We have those little plates too, but the seated row machine has the plates kinda encased in the machine itself. Like you can slip a plate or two in there on top, but definitely not 10 or anything.
Hahaha. God I love Christians, so fun to watch. I can just see a prayer circle on the field LOL.

Ahhh, okay. I'm just so used to doing one body part a day, I forget folks do two to three at a time. OH yeah, palmar hyperhidrosis. I hate having that crap, and frankly wish it would just stop raining on me! (lol humor)

D'oh! There are a few at my gym that are encased, and only have a knob to increase by 15lbs. I don't care for those at all as I like to be able to extend the usefulness of that machine a bit longer. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for back once I run out of weight. Hopefully the new gym is open by then so I can see if my ragged ass can still do deadlifts like a man.

Damn I'm hungry and we're out of rice. :mad:

hump-day-02.jpg

hump-day-72.jpg

REPOST CAUSE COTDAYUM

hump-day-172.jpg

hump-day-213.jpg

hump-day-82.jpg

hump-day-372.jpg

bryana-holly-5.jpg

bryana-holly-23.jpg

zhump-day1.gif

Hahaha. God I love Christians, so fun to watch. I can just see a prayer circle on the field LOL.

Ahhh, okay. I'm just so used to doing one body part a day, I forget folks do two to three at a time. OH yeah, palmar hyperhidrosis. I hate having that crap, and frankly wish it would just stop raining on me! (lol humor)

D'oh! There are a few at my gym that are encased, and only have a knob to increase by 15lbs. I don't care for those at all as I like to be able to extend the usefulness of that machine a bit longer. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for back once I run out of weight. Hopefully the new gym is open by then so I can see if my ragged ass can still do deadlifts like a man.

Damn I'm hungry and we're out of rice. :mad:

They are a funny breed for sure lol.

Yeah, not fasciitis LMAO. Woops. I do the generic couplings. Back/bis chest/tris delts/traps cause I'm trying to bring up arms/chest... and calves kinda. So Fridays I do arms (including forearms)/chest/calves. I had a bad experience having a solo arm day... can you say TEEEEENDOOOOOONIIIIIIIITIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS?! I was barely able to lift files at work, which way ~1 lb lol.

We have some with the knob too. Most of the cable leg machines, and the ab machines are like that. I hate when they're encased with like a tiny section at the top to slip one or two extra's on there. I haven't maxed out any of the cable machines yet. Most of them go up to 20. Weighted pullups or bent BB rows. I switched to BB rows cause I had maxed out on the 120 DB's at my gym. BB rows are WAY harder though... I wonder if I can still row the 120's.

Thanks for reminding me I need to cook. AND HOLY SHIT it's already 2:30. I haven't done SHIT today.

I'm dotting Ts and crossing Is lol. Its a big chuck to chew so I need to get this right the first time. I want to give what I know without trashing people that don't deserve it. Plus Id like to stick around so I'm not sure what parts I need to censor or not lol. Just want everyone to know wtf is going on. When I received my last PM this morning, it made sense. I have to do this or no one else will. At least no one has yet and maybe its still early but its BS to me. Needs to be said

How many Ts are you crossing, lets go already!!!!! Lol

They are a funny breed for sure lol.

Yeah, not fasciitis LMAO. Woops. I do the generic couplings. Back/bis chest/tris delts/traps cause I'm trying to bring up arms/chest... and calves kinda. So Fridays I do arms (including forearms)/chest/calves. I had a bad experience having a solo arm day... can you say TEEEEENDOOOOOONIIIIIIIITIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS?! I was barely able to lift files at work, which way ~1 lb lol.

We have some with the knob too. Most of the cable leg machines, and the ab machines are like that. I hate when they're encased with like a tiny section at the top to slip one or two extra's on there. I haven't maxed out any of the cable machines yet. Most of them go up to 20. Weighted pullups or bent BB rows. I switched to BB rows cause I had maxed out on the 120 DB's at my gym. BB rows are WAY harder though... I wonder if I can still row the 120's.

Thanks for reminding me I need to cook. AND HOLY SHIT it's already 2:30. I haven't done SHIT today.
Yeah, I used to do that kind of split for a couple years. I do have to be careful, or I get to have some achy elbows - that's for sure. I wish I could still do db rows. I really really like them as I like the way it stretches my lats; but unfortunately we only go up to Hello Kitty 60lb sizes at my lovely gym. I haven't done them in forever due to that. :(

At least my gym is FULL of crazy hot broads. Had a gal flirt with me yesterday that had the biggest damn camel toe I've ever seen in my life. I'm talking I could tell what her manicuring abilities and size of that clitoris were. Pretty sure she was on the prowl dressed like that and being as forward with her ass (put it in my face a few times) as she was moving throughout her workout. Of course these women know I'm married, so they just have to mess with me even more.

Sorry honey, but your poo nanners just isn't worth getting shot over. :p

Just go for the even baker's dozen ;)
Hmmmm, not any prami left - or I would. ;)

Another stupid humor for half and cap
View attachment 555056
Hahaha

YES! As my mother is a born again christian, I would love to post that to facebook. Hmmm, I just might! :D

Yeah, I used to do that kind of split for a couple years. I do have to be careful, or I get to have some achy elbows - that's for sure. I wish I could still do db rows. I really really like them as I like the way it stretches my lats; but unfortunately we only go up to Hello Kitty 60lb sizes at my lovely gym. I haven't done them in forever due to that. :(

At least my gym is FULL of crazy hot broads. Had a gal flirt with me yesterday that had the biggest damn camel toe I've ever seen in my life. I'm talking I could tell what her manicuring abilities and size of that clitoris were. Pretty sure she was on the prowl dressed like that and being as forward with her ass (put it in my face a few times) as she was moving throughout her workout. Of course these women know I'm married, so they just have to mess with me even more.

Sorry honey, but your poo nanners just isn't worth getting shot over. :p

Yeah, I've tried all kinds of different routines. I like what I'm doing now though. I enjoy the volume and going 5 days in a row. The gym is the only place where I'm actually happy to be. Man, try BB rows. Lat stretch / contraction is waaaay more intense. Hits your traps pretty nicely too. I used to be against them for whatever reason and all about DB rows, but idk if I'll ever switch back lol. Plus progress is much easier with any BB movement IMO.

Yeah yeah yeah, rub it in. I'll trade a set of our DB's up to 120 for 10 of your hot chicks. We've got the super milf and that's it other than some random cuties every once in a while. It does help keep me focused... but sometimes, seeing a beautiful woman walk through is all I need to kill that next set. Hahaha maybe I should start wearing a ring on my finger. I bet I'd get hit on way more.

For the sake of plausible deniability, I may or may not have posted that with a backhanded comment about the holidays. :fart:

:eek: ABOUT JESUS' BIRFDAY?! Burn in hell atheist scum!

You know what's funny, every time the jehovahs or mormans come to my door trying to sell me on god I always give them the time of day and listen, then tell them I'm atheist and ask them if I had came to their door telling them about atheism if they would've given me the time of day. They always say no, so I proceed to tell them about how I'm a better person than them morally, that they should really do some soul searching since god teaches love for all mankind, etc. Basically an all out assault on their inner person shaking the very foundation that brought them to my door to begin with. Most people cuss them out, slam the door in their face, or won't even open it. I like to have fun with them. You guys should try it sometime even if you're not atheist, just to see the reaction on their face. It's an interesting social experiment.

:eek: ABOUT JESUS' BIRFDAY?! Burn in hell atheist scum!

You know what's funny, every time the jehovahs or mormans come to my door trying to sell me on god I always give them the time of day and listen, then tell them I'm atheist and ask them if I had came to their door telling them about atheism if they would've given me the time of day. They always say no, so I proceed to tell them about how I'm a better person than them morally, that they should really do some soul searching since god teaches love for all mankind, etc. Basically an all out assault on their inner person shaking the very foundation that brought them to my door to begin with. Most people cuss them out, slam the door in their face, or won't even open it. I like to have fun with them. You guys should try it sometime even if you're not atheist, just to see the reaction on their face. It's an interesting social experiment.

Hahaha that's fantastic

Did someone get to MM before he had a chance to talk? I wonder if he mailed us all letters in case something happened to him.

I think I hurt my shoulder this week, had some troubles with pressing today. I also think I need to drop the variation of skull crushers I'm doing. Anyone do low pulley overhead extensions with the rope for triceps?

Back