Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Never get on my knees!

:p

LOL no, standing. Like this:

standinglowpulleyoverheadtricepextensionrope2.jpg

You don't have to go up to train Tri's.

I know, I'm just trying to find another movement to add. I hit tri's 2x/week and don't want to do the same variations on each day. I'm already doing rope pulldowns, cambered bar pushdowns, single arm pulldowns, and incline skullcrushers for direct work. I'm wanting to replace the incline skull crusher movement with something else, and the overhead rope press looks like the closest thing. I guess the only way to know is to try it.

I know, I'm just trying to find another movement to add. I hit tri's 2x/week and don't want to do the same variations on each day. I'm already doing rope pulldowns, cambered bar pushdowns, single arm pulldowns, and incline skullcrushers for direct work. I'm wanting to replace the incline skull crusher movement with something else, and the overhead rope press looks like the closest thing. I guess the only way to know is to try it.

Nice. I hit them ever 10 days.

You're probably not worried about bringing them up like I am though since you've been training almost as long as I've been alive I'd guess :p
Interesting though, what kind of split are you doing that you only hit them every 10 days?

I train every other day. Back/bi's, Legs, Chest/Tris, shoulders/hamstrings with a day off in between. Hmmm, that would be 9 days between groups, not 10.

I train every other day. Back/bi's, Legs, Chest/Tris, shoulders/hamstrings with a day off in between. Hmmm, that would be 9 days between groups, not 10.

Ahh I used to train like that. Actually it was 2 on 1 off. It messed with my schedule too much though, so now I'm doing a generic old 5 day in a row split.

And then mine got shut down so Cap had to restart it. Still don't know why they didn't just move it. Why did they have to kill it? I never got over that and I still hold it against this site. Part of why I spend most of my time somewhere else these days.

Back