Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

I know I am :(
I'm assuming there's THC and AAS in there, Doc's own special brand of muscle milk.

That's awesome nonetheless! I know how hard it can be to reach a goal that has been set, especially when it comes to the body as I do truly believe that just about everyone on here suffers from some form of body dysmorphia.

LOL. Okay, that's just pretty damn gross haha. :spin:

Don't worry there's no AAS at the moment but plenty plenty plenty of that tetrahydrocann.....

That's awesome nonetheless! I know how hard it can be to reach a goal that has been set, especially when it comes to the body as I do truly believe that just about everyone on here suffers from some form of body dysmorphia.

LOL. Okay, that's just pretty damn gross haha. :spin:

All of the weird stuff in this thread THAT's what grosses you out!?
lol

Morning bud :)

I've got to chop some wood to get mine up and going. Thinking about either using the axe for a great workout or renting a wood splitter and being lazy.

Axe it you lazy SOB.

Thats something I'm looking forward to once I get my wood stove.

Last edited:
I love splitting wood by hand, even though it kills me the next day. I also buy logs from a guy and when your looking at a tractor trailer load of logs it's also nice to have a splitter

Hello . . . ello . . . ello

Damn, it echoes in here

Edit: Never mind, my page just wasn't updating

Last edited:
All of the weird stuff in this thread THAT's what grosses you out!?
lol

Morning bud :)

Well, I normally don't actually picture the stuff in my head. For some reason I was envisioning this oily green man-milk that's warm. So yeah, it is icky. :p

It's a short week with Thanksgiving and all so they gotta cram an entire weeks worth of FUBAR into what's left.

Back