Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

hey guys long time no talk! I was thinkin of a cycle in feb.... what do you guys think of an 8 week cycle with test eth?
it be...
test e -250 mg/w
tren ace- 300mg/w
maybe some anavar (all 8 weeks) or superdrol (first three)
clen -2 on 2 off x2
could I get away with using test e at trt doses for only 8 weeks? would a frontload help? after all since its only trt dose id only need to frontload a gram lol

I would go longer myself and consider a short ester test, maybe TPP pinned EOD with the tren. I have tren A for my next cycle but I've never used it before, so I cannot really comment on the dosage.

How many people wanna suck some dick?! I DO I DO I DO
I would much rather be on the receiving end, thanks though! :D

hey guys long time no talk! I was thinkin of a cycle in feb.... what do you guys think of an 8 week cycle with test eth?
it be...
test e -250 mg/w
tren ace- 300mg/w
maybe some anavar (all 8 weeks) or superdrol (first three)
clen -2 on 2 off x2
could I get away with using test e at trt doses for only 8 weeks? would a frontload help? after all since its only trt dose id only need to frontload a gram lol

How many cycles have you run? Your first time with tren? I swear we've discussed this, but I'm having a senior moment. :spin:

Eight weeks is an awfully short cycle though. I don't want to give out advice that the kids can take to the bank, but at that time frame, I'd bump the hell up on that test dose so you reach serum concentrations much faster. Of course this brings estradiol control into the picture. There a reason why you want to go so short?

Oh, and I'd dump the orals if you're running tren. That's a TON of strain on your liver unless you want to run like 1800mg of NAC AND Liv.52.

I ran tren last cyce 500mg test prop and started at 250- than worked up to 400 of tren... yea Ill also be runnin nac

I was thinkin 8 weeks cause I heard that's as long as u should run tren ace...
I was thinking a lower test dose cause last cycle I stopped the tren because it was fuckin with my head a bit so I was thinkin lower test to keep the estro low so my progresterone stays low too... ill also be running 500mg of b6/d

edit*

also the reason im pushin test e instead of prop is cause I already have 5 bottles of it cause I was thinkin of blast and cruise but choose to pct instead and I have pct, clen, hcg and a bottle of tren a already. I also have whinny but I don't really wanna use it anymore lol.... so id just need 2 more bottles of tren a to complete the cycle lol

Last edited:
I ran tren last cyce 500mg test prop and started at 250- than worked up to 400 of tren... yea Ill also be runnin nac

I was thinkin 8 weeks cause I heard that's as long as u should run tren ace...
I was thinking a lower test dose cause last cycle I stopped the tren because it was fuckin with my head a bit so I was thinkin lower test to keep the estro low so my progresterone stays low too... ill also be running 500mg of b6/d

also the reason im pushin test e instead of prop is cause I already have 5 bottles of it cause I was thinkin of blast and cruise but chose to pct instead and I have pct and hcg already and a bottle of tren a so id just been 2 more bottle of tren a to complete the cycle lol

Honestly, your body tells you when you're done. I've gone as long as 14 weeks with tren, but my body was begging me to get off of it. As long as you can keep everything healthy, you should be fine running it 10-12 weeks if you want to, but definitely keep up on the NAC and drink plenty of water. I'd definitely run prami/caber as B6 isn't nearly as effective in my opinion in keeping that prolactin down. Obviously estrogen management is key, but I don't know if you were having issues mentally (I get them on doses bigger than 600mg/wk of tren) due to prolactin/progesterone/estradiol or just the tren itself.

Either way I think you'd be fine, but if you're going for sure with 8 weeks, I'd definitely do prop - or run the test longer than the tren. I've ran tren for 10 weeks and continued on test (ramped up the dose a bit) for another 4 weeks. I would strongly advise that if you have your heart set on an oral to stay away from the SD while on tren as they both wreck havoc on your kidneys/liver.

My .02c :)

yea I think ill be steering clear of the orals this cycle, I always try to avoid them completely but somewhere along the cycle I decided I need to add something :p

heres an idea....
how about like this...
test e-250mg..1-12w
dbol- 50mg/d..1-4w
tren a- 300mg.4-12
clen- 2 on 2 off x3

and obviously hcg, nac and arim throughout... o and gotta have that b12 lol.... gotta keep up the impression that's all in inject ;)
then clomid and nolva pct

heres an idea....
how about like this...
test e-250mg..1-12w
dbol- 50mg/d..1-4w
tren a- 300mg.4-12
clen- 2 on 2 off x3

and obviously hcg, nac and arim throughout... o and gotta have that b12 lol.... gotta keep up the impression that's all in inject ;)
then clomid and nolva pct
I see where you're going with this, but me personally? I'd MUCH rather have tren coursing through my veins on day 1 than that estradiol in a bottle called dbol. Of course the oral will give faster results and be a good kicker, but tren is just so good. If you've never tried tbol, I seriously recommend it over dbol. Almost the same punch, WAY less E2 to contend with. :)

Didn't plan on cycling until January which would be 9 months off. But itching to. To cycle early or not.......
Ohhhh snap! I have to wait till January, and if you start early - I might just have to cave into peer pressure and start early myself. You don't want to be responsible for another grown man giving into peer pressure and using OMGSTEROIDS do you??! :wiggle:

Well you came and you gave without taking
And I sent you away, oh Mandy
And you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy

LOL. NOW you find the thread Megatron. Sheeeesh. :p

LOL. NOW you find the thread Megatron. Sheeeesh. :p

10,049 posts on this thread. How could anyone possibly follow it? Every time I peaked at it I felt like it was a Seinfeld thread. That is to say, for the kids out there, a thread entirely about nothing. :)

P.S. Does anyone even remember who the "them" are in the subject line?

10,049 posts on this thread. How could anyone possibly follow it? Every time I peaked at it I felt like it was a Seinfeld thread. That is to say, for the kids out there, a thread entirely about nothing. :)

P.S. Does anyone even remember who the "them" are in the subject line?

"Them" are cats. If you look at the old thread, Rumpy posted a video of some cats lol.

Ohhhh snap! I have to wait till January, and if you start early - I might just have to cave into peer pressure and start early myself. You don't want to be responsible for another grown man giving into peer pressure and using OMGSTEROIDS do you??! :wiggle:

lol. Let's do it. I'm thinking of logging it publicly. I think the detail would bore everyone to death. But this should put me at goal, and then it's just maintenance for life.

Back