Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

lol. Let's do it. I'm thinking of logging it publicly. I think the detail would bore everyone to death. But this should put me at goal, and then it's just maintenance for life.
You're almost to your goals? DAMN! I still have a good 13 months to reach mine; but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll change them once I get close. :wiggle:

The only thing is, I like to wait for taxes as that lets me play with more toys. I do have enough to get a nice gram per week of test going though... Saved up a bunch of my pharma vials, so I could easily last till Jan LOL. You're a bad influence Austinite! :nono:

Thanks for the comp fix Halfy!! Shit worked like a charm dude :)

Yay! Easy fix too! I'm glad we didn't have to jump into combofix or any of the other tools that require root access. :spin:

You're almost to your goals? DAMN! I still have a good 13 months to reach mine; but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll change them once I get close. :wiggle:

The only thing is, I like to wait for taxes as that lets me play with more toys. I do have enough to get a nice gram per week of test going though... Saved up a bunch of my pharma vials, so I could easily last till Jan LOL. You're a bad influence Austinite! :nono:

Yay! Easy fix too! I'm glad we didn't have to jump into combofix or any of the other tools that require root access. :spin:
Well, I say almost in reference to body stats. I'm sure it will still take me a while. I've been pacing myself too long though, time to step it up soon.

Didja start getting any snow down your way?

Yea we did but after I left for NY. Was driving up the Taconic State Pkwy and out of no where it was snowing like a shitstorm. Went from nothing to maybe 3/4in accumulation in 3seconds hahaha. Then in the mountains it was snowing pretty good. How was your neck of the woods?

Much the same, shit seemingly came out of nowhere and got bitter cold (-7).
We didn't wind up with much accumulation, maybe 1" since the wind blows like crazy up here.

So you were able to finally get up to NY?
The Taconic is such a nice drive isn't it?

Dre, you'll be happy to hear my beard is progressing well.
I'm up to 3 hairs now.

Much the same, shit seemingly came out of nowhere and got bitter cold (-7).
We didn't wind up with much accumulation, maybe 1" since the wind blows like crazy up here.

So you were able to finally get up to NY?
The Taconic is such a nice drive isn't it?

Dre, you'll be happy to hear my beard is progressing well.
I'm up to 3 hairs now.

It's an awesome drive but so many damned cops cramping my driving style haha.

That's great news about your beard. Maybe I'll start growing the beard of all beards this winter

It's an awesome drive but so many damned cops cramping my driving style haha.

That's great news about your beard. Maybe I'll start growing the beard of all beards this winter

I think you should grow it out far enough to tuck into your shirt.
For you that should take about 3 weeks give or take.
In that time I will have mustered my 4th hair.

I know what you mean about LEO on that road.
The damned deer are something to watch out for too on that road, so much wilderness on either side.

I think you should grow it out far enough to tuck into your shirt.
For you that should take about 3 weeks give or take.
In that time I will have mustered my 4th hair.

I know what you mean about LEO on that road.
The damned deer are something to watch out for too on that road, so much wilderness on either side.

My beard is almost uncontrollable at times hahaha.

I saw plenty of deer on the side of the highway...enough to get me nervous at how close to the road they were. Had so much of Doc's supplementation over the weekend it was great to unwind and relax lol. Was at laguardia on Friday picking. Someone up and hen north on Saturday.

Well, I say almost in reference to body stats. I'm sure it will still take me a while. I've been pacing myself too long though, time to step it up soon.
That's awesome nonetheless! I know how hard it can be to reach a goal that has been set, especially when it comes to the body as I do truly believe that just about everyone on here suffers from some form of body dysmorphia.

I know I am :(
I'm assuming there's THC and AAS in there, Doc's own special brand of muscle milk.

LOL. Okay, that's just pretty damn gross haha. :spin:

Back