Do you think Steroids will every be legalized for adults?

hardbody04

Just thougt it would be a good post to hear some peoples opinions. We talking at Adults at least over 21....but as i feel about alcohol if you can join the military and die at 18 you could by beer at 18 same goes for gear at 18.....

what do you think it would take to make steroids or at least testosterone legal for us. Can this keep going on that they treat this like herion crack and meth.....its bullshit and it really pisses me off to hear all this "falseness" (is that a word)

i mean son of a bitch cigarettes kill how many millions of people every year and that shits legal....(cause look at all the money the Govnt. makes off it)....i feel for adults steriods should be legal who else is with me!!!!!

and I don't like them being legal cuz then everyone would be jacked. I like the idea that I will belong to an "underground" group.

Going to a HRT clinic will get you a script for them right now if your endo levels are low.

But they will never b e over the counter if that's what you mean. they will always require a prescription.

It would be nice to see them no longer scheduled. I still have a hard time swallowing the notion that they were scheduled...against the wishes of the FDA.

Yes, being illegal I understand. However having Testosterone and Heroin in the same drug class is insane.

outlawtas2 said:
and I don't like them being legal cuz then everyone would be jacked. I like the idea that I will belong to an "underground" group.
Really? Not true. It's too hard for most people to even get into the gym to workout. Most people also cant eat right or get enough sleep. Most people also dont know shit. Most people would not want to inject needles everyweek.

to say everyone would be jacked is a statment with no thought behind it. Acording to that statment they are magic pills that make you gain size. As far as I know your diet and training need to be on point to make good keepable gains form cycling am I wrong? Im not attacking anyone I just dont like Anyone being able to say well if I had steroids id be big to, thats a load of shit.

His everyone jacked statement was obviously tongue in cheek. It was meant to be funny guys.

Yes i was talking over the counter being able to go to the pharmacy and pick up some Test.....yes its ridiculus that steriods are a controlled substance and some of the punishements you can get i mean it just like WTF were they thinking when they put these into effect.....?

hardbody04 said:
Yes i was talking over the counter being able to go to the pharmacy and pick up some Test.....yes its ridiculus that steriods are a controlled substance and some of the punishements you can get i mean it just like WTF were they thinking when they put these into effect.....?
People are dumb, thats the only answer I could come up with.

outlawtas2 said:
Yes, being illegal I understand. However having Testosterone and Heroin in the same drug class is insane.

They are not in the same drug class. heroin is schedule 1, testoterone is schedule 3. They were not even scheduled till sometime around 1990 and that was against FDA and DEA reccomendations. No I don't think they will ever be legalized for adults other than testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which is by prescription only.

cheezy said:
They are not in the same drug class. heroin is schedule 1, testoterone is schedule 3. They were not even scheduled till sometime around 1990 and that was against FDA and DEA reccomendations. No I don't think they will ever be legalized for adults other than testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which is by prescription only.

yep but they still will land your ass a felony and after that your fucked.......just be safe and smart about your business and hope all goes well.

One of the stupids things every written into law

(A) The term ''anabolic steroid'' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth, and includes -

* (i) boldenone,
* (ii) chlorotestosterone,
* (iii) clostebol,
* (iv) dehydrochlormethyltestosterone,
* (v) dihydrotestosterone,
* (vi) drostanolone,
* (vii) ethylestrenol,
* (viii) fluoxymesterone,
* (ix) formebulone,
* (x) mesterolone,
* (xi) methandienone,
* (xii) methandranone,
* (xiii) methandriol,
* (xiv) methandrostenolone,
* (xv) methenolone,
* (xvi) methyltestosterone,
* (xvii) mibolerone,
* (xviii) nandrolone,
* (xix) norethandrolone,
* (xx) oxandrolone,
* (xxi) oxymesterone,
* (xxii) oxymetholone,
* (xxiii) stanolone,
* (xxiv) stanozolol,
* (xxv) testolactone,
* (xxvi) testosterone,
* (xxvii) trenbolone, and (xxviii) any salt, ester, or isomer of a drug or substance described or listed in this paragraph, if that salt, ester, or isomer promotes muscle growth.

I think "people" are intimidated by healthy/well built individuals and i don't mean you have to be very muscular but look at the gen pop of America fat ass people......

Last edited:
Actually , steroids will make anyone get jacked regardless of their diet or lifting.

There was a study out there where Group 1 took Steroids + lifted weights , Group 2 didn't take steroids but lifted weights and Group 3 Took steroids but didn't lift weights.

They found that Group 1, gained the most muscle obviously and GROUP 3, THOSE WHO TOOK STEROIDS BUT DIDN'T LIFT WEIGHTS, GAINED MORE MUSCLE THAN THOSE WHO LIFTED WEIGHTS BUT WERE NATURAL (NO JUICE).

Meaning juice will make you gain more than a natural guy even without lifting.

Are the female "steroid" hormones like Estrogen and Progesterone Schedule 3 as well? and Illegal? :O Such hypocracie.

I bet the Olympic Committee among other Sports organization lobbied hard on Congress and the UN, to make steroids illegal in order to avoid losing viewers perhaps?

What viewers dont know cant hurt them, but if they knew these athletes are using steroids then they will think they are all cheater. But if they know they arent and that steroids are illegal, they will be like "wow" this olympic athlete is really ALL THAT.

cheezy said:

I could have sworn I read something about some law they were trying to pass, putting them in the same class as very serious "rec" drugs...maybe I'm wrong.

mikeyt869 said:
to say everyone would be jacked is a statment with no thought behind it. Acording to that statment they are magic pills that make you gain size. As far as I know your diet and training need to be on point to make good keepable gains form cycling am I wrong? Im not attacking anyone I just dont like Anyone being able to say well if I had steroids id be big to, thats a load of shit.

like Swell said, just a joke :) Everyone knows guys who take gear and do'nt even look like they workout.

I can't see them being "legalized" anytime soon. Society has such a bad opinion of steroids in general. I almost think it's a good thing they aren't easy to get because I can see alot of teenagers using them improperly.

You say that alot of teenagers use them improperly? Look at all the pros and ppl on these boards, THEY ARE THE ONES who use them improperly.

Taking insane stacks and mega doses and whatnot and abusing steroids for years.

So don't throw it on teenagers when most people who use steroids are abusers and use it improperly themselves.

Back