Doctor says one injection per week is safer than split into 2, for long term health

just something to think about, I always see the "once per week vs every 3.5 days" discussion going on in this forum ; there are also days 4, 5, and 6. Every 6 days seems to be the magic number for me. I'm not an expert at anything, just wondering why this option isn't brought up more often.

just something to think about, I always see the "once per week vs every 3.5 days" discussion going on in this forum ; there are also days 4, 5, and 6. Every 6 days seems to be the magic number for me. I'm not an expert at anything, just wondering why this option isn't brought up more often.

Just my 2cents, buts its hard to quantify increases/decreases or compare with other doses. and docs don't generally talk in terms other than weekly. But I can see the usefulness of it.

Because we are a tight knit cult around here and we do not deviate away from methods that are tried, tested and proven. If E6D shots work for you by all means stick to it.
Thank you for bringing this to the boards attention.

Just my 2cents, buts its hard to quantify increases/decreases or compare with other doses. and docs don't generally talk in terms other than weekly. But I can see the usefulness of it.

I guess years of working an 8 day schedule has gotten me away from thinking in terms of as 7 day "week" anyway, but I've tried every two weeks, weekly, and twice weekly. If pinning every five days will give someone same results with two less injections a month seems like something to consider to me.

Because we are a tight knit cult around here and we do not deviate away from methods that are tried, tested and proven. If E6D shots work for you by all means stick to it.
Thank you for bringing this to the boards attention.

Didn't mean to offend.

only thing about twice a week is the potential for scar tissue building from injection sites. Also at 230 a week, and I know others respond differently. But it might be worthwhile to investigate other problems, such as prolactin, thyroid, liver function, etc.

Way too high a dose for TRT. You're in the Great white north too.
Who would have known.....

Nonsense My TRT dose is 250 per week and has been for 4 years. It keeps me at around 1150. You have to time your blood test to be at the low or just after an injection before it it bio available.

recent tt level was 860 and i feel absolutely miserable. Life is the terrible at present dose and present tt level. Anyone with severe low t symptoms before they started trt should have an idea of what i'm talking about. Recently i took a double dose and i felt great for about a week, so i know sufficient t will do the job, i just need enough.

well slick your problem isn't low t!!!!! It's something else ;)

Recent TT level was 860 and I feel absolutely miserable. Life is the terrible at present dose and present TT level. Anyone with severe Low T symptoms before they started TRT should have an idea of what I'm talking about. Recently I took a double dose and I felt great for about a week, so I know sufficient T will do the job, I just need enough.

So what did your E2 do when you doubled the dose? let me guess, did it go up?
Do you know what happens then.
I'm just guessing here :dunno:

[/B][/U]

So what did your E2 do when you doubled the dose? let me guess, did it go up?
Do you know what happens then.
I'm just guessing here :dunno:

Well oldtimer, lol, I felt great until the dose went back down to normal or below levels. So even with the high E2 I was doing great. It took about a week for the T go back down. I'm talking about memory, cognitive, etc.

But thanks for all your help, you impressed the hell out of me. ;-)

Last edited:
Back