Does AAS cause this? Halting future growth naturally

357Mag

Please tell me if this is true or not. I have heard that doing AAS before you've reached your genetic potential will result in somebody being unable to build muscle naturally afterwards.

I am 29 and 6'3, 200 lbs with 22% body fat. Admittedly, I'm not in great shape. I am on TRT and have never used AAS before. I take Adex .5mg EOD along with HGH (Saizen) and HCG 500 iu 2x weekly. I had a brain injury years ago, and my pituitary doesn't work right, which is why I'm on all these hormones from a doctor.

I recently ordered Dbol and am planning on running it along with my TRT dose of 200mg/week. I am fairly thin, and am wondering if I will be unable to bulk up naturally in the future after a cycle of Dbol.

Please tell me if this is true or not. I have heard that doing AAS before you've reached your genetic potential will result in somebody being unable to build muscle naturally afterwards.

I am 29 and 6'3, 200 lbs with 22% body fat. Admittedly, I'm not in great shape. I am on TRT and have never used AAS before. I take Adex .5mg EOD along with HGH (Saizen) and HCG 500 iu 2x weekly. I had a brain injury years ago, and my pituitary doesn't work right, which is why I'm on all these hormones from a doctor.

I recently ordered Dbol and am planning on running it along with my TRT dose of 200mg/week. I am fairly thin, and am wondering if I will be unable to bulk up naturally in the future after a cycle of Dbol.

Short answer, not true.
What could potentially happen is people fucking themselves over (Not running PCT to name one) that could cause little to no recovery of natural productions and damage to natural off cycle levels which could hinder natural growth. But to say unable to build muscle is bullshit.

0.5mg adex EOD for 200mg/week seems high. Are you doing blood work ?

I would say your diet needs a lot of attention. 22% body fat isn't good with your other stats. You need to get your diet in check first before adding dbol or anything else. You should see great gains with a proper diet.

Short answer, not true.
What could potentially happen is people fucking themselves over (Not running PCT to name one) that could cause little to no recovery of natural productions and damage to natural off cycle levels which could hinder natural growth. But to say unable to build muscle is bullshit.

0.5mg adex EOD for 200mg/week seems high. Are you doing blood work ?

I just saw my endocrinologist today. My estradiol is in normal range. Yeah well I will be on trt for life, so no need to do PCT.

I would say your diet needs a lot of attention. 22% body fat isn't good with your other stats. You need to get your diet in check first before adding dbol or anything else. You should see great gains with a proper diet.

I am trying to bulk. Eating complex carbs, fat, and protein every 3 hours. As a result, I'm gaining some fat as well. I am, however, making decent gains. Not great. A huge reason I want to try AAS is it takes a long time for me to recover from a workout. For example, I did arms 6 days ago, and my triceps are still too sore to do arms again. I'm not sure why it takes 7-8 days to recover from lifting. I use glutamine, bcaa's, and a host of other supps.

Back