DOes anyone have an explanation to a reaction from CJC13

Malm90

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on a reaction that i have had a couple of times after taking my CJC1295 shot. I have read many forums and many articles but have not been successful to find an answer or reasoning. I will describe the reaction as similar to an allergic reaction, my whole body flares up and goes red, the site of the injection along with anywhere else i have injected over the last couple of days also swells up, my whole body becomes overwhelmingly itchy from head to toe, anywhere where i have lets say popped a pimple or my Tinea swells and flares up. Once the reaction was more severe than the other times, where i struggled to breathe, my chest seized up and i was coughing up a lot of flem, my eyes went red, my body was red and an insatiable itchiness came over me (that was the worst).

It has only happened to me a couple of times but can not figure out why?. Would anyone have an explanation to this?

I will note, it doesn't happen all the time but from time to time it does.

Kind Regards,
Mal

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on a reaction that i have had a couple of times after taking my CJC1295 shot. I have read many forums and many articles but have not been successful to find an answer or reasoning. I will describe the reaction as similar to an allergic reaction, my whole body flares up and goes red, the site of the injection along with anywhere else i have injected over the last couple of days also swells up, my whole body becomes overwhelmingly itchy from head to toe, anywhere where i have lets say popped a pimple or my Tinea swells and flares up. Once the reaction was more severe than the other times, where i struggled to breathe, my chest seized up and i was coughing up a lot of flem, my eyes went red, my body was red and an insatiable itchiness came over me (that was the worst).

It has only happened to me a couple of times but can not figure out why?. Would anyone have an explanation to this?

I will note, it doesn't happen all the time but from time to time it does.

Kind Regards,
Mal

Thats not similar to a allergic reaction that is an allergic reaction. Ive seen it on a few post. thats every single symptom of an allergic reaction bro. try sermorelin if it does the same then i dont know what to tell ya. Also youre welcome to try some sarms out from Sarmseach you can use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off your order.

Thats not similar to a allergic reaction that is an allergic reaction. Ive seen it on a few post. thats every single symptom of an allergic reaction bro. try sermorelin if it does the same then i dont know what to tell ya. Also youre welcome to try some sarms out from Sarmseach you can use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off your order.

The only thing i would have to say is that it doesn't happen all the time, i had been taken sarms s22, igf, cjc1295, HCG and throughout my 10 week cycle it had only happened, lets say 3 times, once that was pretty severe, but only after taking the cjc. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with not waiting long enough after eating carbs, as i am aware that peptides don't like to compete with insulin, but before my last cjc injection i had waited approximately three hours after i had eaten and i had a minor reaction

I had the same rxn to tb500. Had to stop using it. It builds up in your body somewhat. U may have not spaced the injections far enough apart. But either way it's an allegric rxn. Trouble breathing is no joke. I had the exact same rxn you describe. I would certainly look into alternative peps. It's not worth the risk of a bad rxn. I have always wanted to try tb500 again because it worked great, but never did.

I had the same rxn to tb500. Had to stop using it. It builds up in your body somewhat. U may have not spaced the injections far enough apart. But either way it's an allegric rxn. Trouble breathing is no joke. I had the exact same rxn you describe. I would certainly look into alternative peps. It's not worth the risk of a bad rxn. I have always wanted to try tb500 again because it worked great, but never did.

The only reason, why i would try and over look it as an allergic reaction is because throughout my whole cycle i only reacted it to it 3 times, so i am guessing there may be another underlying cause that may have triggered this reaction.

Back