Does anyone have expirence with a Masteron Only cycle

Quest1

I've only used Masteron with Testosterone but now I'm hearing you can use Masteron by itself. I've heard the gains are kind of slim 5-10lbs but you can get pretty lean while using it still as it works on estrogen and body fat. Any takers?

Your body needs testosterone. Taking masteron shuts down your natural testosterone production so unless you are injecting testosterone you won't have any in you. It would be a very bad idea to only run masteron. I would encourage you to do more research.

Your body needs testosterone. Taking masteron shuts down your natural testosterone production so unless you are injecting testosterone you won't have any in you. It would be a very bad idea to only run masteron. I would encourage you to do more research.

I've done plenty of research its just a friend of mine was going to do it for an hrt cycle and I was curious about it for them.

I did it with a TRT dose..

200mg Test E
600mg Mast E

For about 16 weeks, didn't notice much, most say its only worth while when your lean.... that may be true, but im stubborn and tried it offseason, thinking it might give me an extra strength kick, nothing, zip, naadda.

Back