Does anyone know about NCAA drug-testing

frankblack

I took a 10 week cycle of deca along with some test in the summer time. My last deca shot was before july 31st. I have recently regained all my size back all natural with the exception of 6oxo which i am on now. I am tall and have an extremly fast metabolism. If I walk on to a football team in febuary or march do i have anything to worry about, if i do, is their anything I can do or should if give up hope? Thank You

Deca is detectable for up to 18 months. You are probably fucked. Sorry man.

Well, ur first thing you will want to do is find out when they test... Do they test at the beg. of the season or before every game or how do they go about doing it?

They don't test everybody. Unless you look like a monster you are probably cool.

I played Rugby and we had different testing standards, but I knew football players that used gear... Nobody ever got in trouble.

Golgo13 said:
They don't test everybody. Unless you look like a monster you are probably cool.

I played Rugby and we had different testing standards, but I knew football players that used gear... Nobody ever got in trouble.

You got tested for rugby? What were those standards and what kind of league did you play for. I thought rugby was a club sport at American universities... so I can't imagine who would be doing the testing.

My first practice will be Thursday...

Its division 1A and the word is that they test all walk-ons before they tryout. Is there anything at all possible to make my chances greater of passing. Is there anything I can take or do?! Thank You

I don't buy for a minute they're testing walkons, based on cost alone. 95% of them won't make it so why foot the bill for them? I ran track at a D-II school 2 yrs and never even heard drug test mentioned. I would wager D-I players get tested once a year and they probably have some idea it's coming.

I graduated a couple of years back, but we would get tested about 6 times a year. It was all totally random. I only got tested about 5 times my whole career, and i was about 6'5, 300, and pretty shredded. I had always juiced, and everyone knew it. One of our quarterbacks was about 6'3 and maybe 190 at the most, and i swear, that fucker got tested every time. That proved that it was pretty random. No one would test that skinny fuck over some of the physical freaks that where on the team. If the school was going to test you, you would normally know the day before. If the coaches dont tell you, usually after the first person gets the call in the morning, it would spread like wildfire throught the team. If it was the school ran tests, everyone would just turn off their phones, and not take them. If the ncaa was going to test you, you would just get a call around 7 am telling you that you had 1 hour to get to the locker room and piss. If you dont show up, or if your late, you automatically fail. If your piss is diluted, or contains masking agents, you automatically fail. When you get there, you have to strip naked, and they actually stand there and watch the piss come out of your dick. The ncaa dosent fuck around with that stuff. So to answer your question, you may get tested, you may not. If you do, you are fucked.

i play lax at the division 1 level, and I only get tested if we make the tournement at the end of the year, we all quit smoking for a few months before hand, idk if football is diferent.

Dial_tone said:
I don't buy for a minute they're testing walkons, based on cost alone. 95% of them won't make it so why foot the bill for them? I ran track at a D-II school 2 yrs and never even heard drug test mentioned. I would wager D-I players get tested once a year and they probably have some idea it's coming.

They may test the walkons who are invited or make the team, and i personally know someone who failed a random 1AA test. Most of your drug tests at the 1A level will be by the school, most likey. My roomates used to get tested at WVU quite a bit, but rarely was it the NCAA. I would be curious to know if you would fail in a few months, detection time although up to 18 months is a long time, and i have heard anywhere from 9-18 so who knows. Personally i would try. You can also pay for your own test if you are worried, and see what the results are.

Back