does anyone know how to lower progesterone??

whoremoan

just wondering if anyone knew how to lower prog while using tren/test/bol?

got bloods back, everythings in range , but noticed progesterone was on the higher end

not even sure if this is something to worry about or not? but it got me thinking is there anything that lowers prog?

heard proviron can lower it but not sure on the effectiveness?

also heard high prog can mean youve exhausted your adrenals

anyone have any info on this?

Dietary and lifestyle changes have a positive effect on hormone balance. As with all hormonal imbalances, there are dietary and lifestyle changes you can make to lessen the uncomfortable effects of the condition. To treat high progesterone for woman, it is recommendable to increase estrogen levels naturally but im not sure this works in men. Because these two hormones work in tandem, an increased presence of estrogen will naturally lower progesterone levels.
there are also natural remedies like dong quai, ginseng, or Macafem, that you can take to supplement your bodys own hormones. No matter which natural approach you take, its always a good idea to talk to your doctor before beginning a new regime. Exercising to reduce stress can also lessen the effects of hormonal imbalance. Activities such as yoga, meditation, and tai chi can have a positive impact on your lifestyle.

Last edited:
also have read

Progesterone can be a very detrimental hormone to a man's libido. As a matter of fact, a lot erectile dysfunctions are contributed to this hormone being high.. this can be controlled with birth control supposedly or by keeping estrogen in check

dont have any first hand experience though

Last edited:
If progesterone in the normal range I probably wouldn't be overly concerned.

Are you taking Pregnenolone or hCG by any chance?

Depends.

In men, Pregnenolone ----> Progesterone ----> Testosterone.

Pregnenolone is a precursor of Progesterone so taking it could increase Progesterone levels. But, if you are not on hCG, which helps keeps testicles functioning to some degree while on AAS, it may not convert to Testosterone and remain in the form of Progesterone.

I am sure lots of guys know more about this process than I do -- hopefully they will chime in.

Thanks for the info mega ! Nope not on hcg , just test /tren/ dbol / hgh and just started on proviron ... The progesterone was literally Just Over range ,, not enough for even the doctor to worry .. But i think it has made me a bit more lethargic , nothing to extreme .. Just thought it'd be good to know the info incase it does get out of hand one day...Other than that everything's ok

Thanks for the info mega ! Nope not on hcg , just test /tren/ dbol / hgh and just started on proviron ... The progesterone was literally Just Over range ,, not enough for even the doctor to worry .. But i think it has made me a bit more lethargic , nothing to extreme .. Just thought it'd be good to know the info incase it does get out of hand one day...Other than that everything's ok

So hop on the hCG. It might help with this and it is good for so many other reasons.

I never pulled progesterone while on tren, but as it DOES mimic it to an extent, I wonder if you're seeing a false high?

tren and deca are progestins, i wouldnt trust a progesterone reading in bw while taking either one of them to be honest.

bump, alot of useful info here..

wondering if theres anything else that can lower prog?

Yes, there are progesterone antagonists, many of which are used as chemical abortion drugs in women. I can't say I'd recommend going that route, or even using a SPRM (Selective Progestin Receptor Modulator) may have unintended consequences.

Back