Does anyone take HGH with there hrt?

Wanted to know if you feel it's worth it?

Just popping in to tell you that the loophole Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doctors have been using to prescribe HGH has become incredibly tight in the last couple months and it is damn near impossible to get a script these days unless the doctor simply does not care about his/her license.

That being said, HGH certainly has a place in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I feel that it is worth it 100%. It's hard to describe the feeling, but you will be able to tell a difference almost immediately.

Just popping in to tell you that the loophole Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doctors have been using to prescribe HGH has become incredibly tight in the last couple months and it is damn near impossible to get a script these days unless the doctor simply does not care about his/her license.

That being said, HGH certainly has a place in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I feel that it is worth it 100%. It's hard to describe the feeling, but you will be able to tell a difference almost immediately.

Spongy, I am curious as to why you say the "loophole has changed" for HGH.

This is the one thing that my brother, a practicing pediatrician, has no problem prescribing for me as it is not a schedule III controlled substance like AAS.

What has changed?

Spongy, I am curious as to why you say the "loophole has changed" for HGH.

This is the one thing that my brother, a practicing pediatrician, has no problem prescribing for me as it is not a schedule III controlled substance like AAS.

What has changed?

I don't know the specifics by any means, but I have spoken to many different Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinics and they have all told me the same thing. Now, I know a brother who was just prescribed some from an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic, so it might be that it is something new that is just trickling down through the medical community.

OR, it is possible that these Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinics are going to start pushing GHRPs and other peptides because there is a better profit margin on those and they can reach a broader customer base since they don't have to be prescribed.

I will do a bit of digging and see what I come up with. I have only begun hearing about this in the last month or so.

Cash, maybe you can ask your brother if anything has changed? I'd be really curious to see if there truly has been a change, or if it is just Clinics starting to push peptides instead.

The exact phrasing I received from two clinics was "it is nearly impossible to prescribe HGH to anyone without dwarfism."

I'd really appreciate any feedback on this from any member that might know more.

do you know what they prescribe per day. just wondering if it's cost effective.

typical Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose is 1-3IU. At 3IU per day of legit US Pharma you will definitely see changes in body composition as well as all the incredible anti-aging benefits.

I have a buddy who is doing 1IU of Serostim per day and you can definitely tell a difference in the quality of his skin, his complexion, and his body composition.

It is pretty incredible stuff.

Price talk is not allowed on the board, but I will tell you that HGH treatment is NOT cheap.

I don't know the specifics by any means, but I have spoken to many different Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinics and they have all told me the same thing. Now, I know a brother who was just prescribed some from an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic, so it might be that it is something new that is just trickling down through the medical community.

OR, it is possible that these Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinics are going to start pushing GHRPs and other peptides because there is a better profit margin on those and they can reach a broader customer base since they don't have to be prescribed.

I will do a bit of digging and see what I come up with. I have only begun hearing about this in the last month or so.

Cash, maybe you can ask your brother if anything has changed? I'd be really curious to see if there truly has been a change, or if it is just Clinics starting to push peptides instead.

The exact phrasing I received from two clinics was "it is nearly impossible to prescribe HGH to anyone without dwarfism."

I'd really appreciate any feedback on this from any member that might know more.

I texted him the question of what has changed after I posted this morning and he responded...

"nothing that I know of still not covered under 21 USC § 812(c). Could not say if there are plans to change that"

I texted him the question of what has changed after I posted this morning and he responded...

"nothing that I know of still not covered under 21 USC § 812(c). Could not say if there are plans to change that"

Hmmm, seems to me that Clinics may just be doing the push towards peptides then. I'll let you all know if I hear anything. I will be talking with one of them once again.

Hmmm, seems to me that Clinics may just be doing the push towards peptides then. I'll let you all know if I hear anything. I will be talking with one of them once again.

The Peptides are a lot cheaper, since most guys don't want to fork over the cash for rhGH, the peptides are a good alternative.

I don't know if its about "pushing you" to peptides. From what i know, you don't make any more off the peptides than GH when consulting for a clinic.

yea there is not as much mark up, but the over all spending is a ton more......... so

The Peptides are a lot cheaper, since most guys don't want to fork over the cash for rhGH, the peptides are a good alternative.

I don't know if its about "pushing you" to peptides. From what i know, you don't make any more off the peptides than GH when consulting for a clinic.

yea there is not as much mark up, but the over all spending is a ton more......... so

What specific peptides would be comparable to HGH?

I just signed up as my doctor doesnt do anti-e
or hcg. When the saw my care credit limit they asked me if I would be interested. I know it's expensive but could a six month protocol help. Maybe when I get 50 posts I can pm you and compare prices.

What specific peptides would be comparable to HGH?

GHRH/GHRP

They both stimulate GH secretion and attenuate SS. SS is this nasty thing in our body that blunts GH secretion.

For testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purpose, the peptides can actually work better for GH augmentation. This is simply due to 2 things

1. Nearly impossible to over dose
2. They mimic the bodies natural pulsatile secretion, studies on animals and humans have shown better results by doing it that way, and you do not get desensitized by the GH.

In a study on boys, EOD dosing with rhGH showed the same results during therapy, the difference lies when they come off, the ED dosing group was much less sensitive to their endogenous production.

That tells me that our body down regulates to high circulating amounts of GH in the blood for long periods of time. This is why the short secretion waves are better and more effective when stopping the program.

for the icing on the cake: The peptides stimulate Ghrelin, and increase cognitive adaption of changing environments :)

GHRH/GHRP

They both stimulate GH secretion and attenuate SS. SS is this nasty thing in our body that blunts GH secretion.

For testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purpose, the peptides can actually work better for GH augmentation. This is simply due to 2 things

1. Nearly impossible to over dose
2. They mimic the bodies natural pulsatile secretion, studies on animals and humans have shown better results by doing it that way, and you do not get desensitized by the GH.

In a study on boys, EOD dosing with rhGH showed the same results during therapy, the difference lies when they come off, the ED dosing group was much less sensitive to their endogenous production.

That tells me that our body down regulates to high circulating amounts of GH in the blood for long periods of time. This is why the short secretion waves are better and more effective when stopping the program.

for the icing on the cake: The peptides stimulate Ghrelin, and increase cognitive adaption of changing environments :)

Thanks! People don't believe me when I tell them I'm 42 when they meet me and I'd like to keep it that way!

I have to agree with spongy. I have been testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about a year. I asked them about hgh and i was told it is VERY hard for them to incorperate into a protocal. They stated that the rules/laws changed. If they do RX it sends up red flags.

I am starting to think about doing a run of HGH for my therapy myself. I am on just testosterone and anti-e, and my libido is in the shitter. HCG increases my gout attacks, so I have stayed away from it for about a year now. I can also now afford a six month run, which would be about right.

i asked my current provider about HGH actually this morning, they are putting in a script for me. I had previously obtained an IGF-1 blood test recently for that option. It's pretty expensive though, depending on the dosage. One question that has not been answered is how long to see the effect of the supplementation? I'm concerned that the expense may not justify the return on investment.

I've been researching this as well. It is very expensive and from what most sources say you have to commit to at least 6 months to get much benefit. I'd love to give it a run along with my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) but not sure I can justify the price.

Back