Does anyone take HGH with there hrt?

TheDetOak: I hear what you say. Thank you. I've read lots of your posts and you do know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
TheDetOak: I hear what you say. Thank you. I've read lots of your posts and realise you know what you are talking about.

So cost not being a factor, you believe a good mix of peptides i.e. what ulv offers, is better for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) than hgh?

I didn't say that :smooch:

Im saying it depends on your goals. With rhHGH the more you take the more you grow.

With the peptides there is a limit, but honestly at this point in my life the peptides are all I need.

What I like most about GH optimization, through either route, is the energy, endurance, stamina, metabolic effects.

The peptides cover all those areas, and on top of that you did get the increase in awareness with the peptides.

Just my 2 cents

I wasn't disagreeing with you I'm trying to determine the best route for me.
The peptides give quicker benefits correct?
What about for fat loss?

They def kick in faster, and a lot of the studies on them are on obese patients, and huge reduction in BMI is shown.

The key to doing the peptides is determining dosage and maintaing your eating schedule.

Timing of the injections is also important, you want to mimic natural pulse, which may be different from person to person depending on their lifestyle.

ALL these factors go into setting it up. There are also other things you can add to increase effectiveness, like Arginine and Carnatine.

There is also a handful of supps that help make use of your new metabolic health :)

Thanks. I was talking to Todd from ulv or IMT about timimg. It seems the best time is on rising in the morning, after workouts and before bedtime. And always 45 mins before eating.

Thanks. I was talking to Todd from ulv or IMT about timimg. It seems the best time is on rising in the morning, after workouts and before bedtime. And always 45 mins before eating.

thats about right, for some it keeps them up, some say they sleep like a baby, so you have to see if you need to take it right before bed, or 1.5 hours before.

I personally only take the third shot on workout days.

you will know in 2 weeks if you like them.

with the peptides 6-10 weeks is long enough to see some results, 10 is best.

after that I personally take a break for a little bit. the effects seem to last about as long after, as the time I was on them.

My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic offers Sermorelin.

DET-OAK, whats your opinion on Sermorelin?

As a result of Sermorelin Growth Hormone (GHRH) Therapy, the increased volume of human growth hormone secreted by the stimulated pituitary gland is converted by the liver into IGF-1. The increased amount of IGF-1 in the blood stream results an increase in metabolism and growth of new cells within the body’s organs and bones. This treatment is prescribed for unlabeled use in adults to reverse the effects of aging, increase bone density, enhance the immune system, and strengthen the heart, as well as, other organs of the body. Since the increased volume of human growth hormone is produced by the body’s pituitary gland, the body’s endocrine system will not allow more growth hormone to be produced by the Sermorelin GH-RH stimulation of the pituitary than the body can safely process within the endocrine self-monitoring system.

IncreaseMyT - HGH

Gotta ^^^ give them some love for having the correct info up.

Semorelin is just a GHRH ( I think they use MOD GRF) and will spike GH secretion.

With that being said, it is not until a GHRP is added that you get this huge synergistic effect.

DatBtru said that lets say you take saturation dose GHRH and you take saturation dose GHRP

that GHRH will stimulate by 2 (fictional number) and GHRP will stimulate by 5

Take a saturation dose of each together and the pulse will be 17 :biggthump

Spongy, I am curious as to why you say the "loophole has changed" for HGH.

This is the one thing that my brother, a practicing pediatrician, has no problem prescribing for me as it is not a schedule III controlled substance like AAS.

What has changed?

Do you use HGH year round cash or did you just use when you were on hrt?

Back