Does anyone take Psy meds?

Hey Pitch, how long have you been on TRT now? I have been on most of those, and my benzo doses were higher as well as Xanax per day, but I was able to come off with the benefits of TRT. I totally recognize that some folks truly need medicines (I still don't think they're a long-term solution), but I also am concerned given how much and what a wide array of meds you're on. Low T, combined with marriage issues (because of low T) really messed me up in the head for a long time, but over the last 6-7 years I've ironed most of them out, and am off the drugs.

Have you tried reducing doses and see if they're still needed? I was terrified of doing this, but unlike you - they did make me sleepy all the time.

Please take baby steps with the tren, it can and will mess with your mind. Anyone that thinks different either hasn't done it, or not enough of it. :p

.. This ^^^^ good post about weaning and reducing and short term rather than long term . I'm a different case.

thanks for the tips halfwit.... i have actually come down from my meds as it is. they used to be higher and now have slowly been lowered. i plan on weening myself off at some point when i feel like i dont need them any longer but thats def not for a while. they really keep me stable. i will becareful on the tren train when i do ever take it. who knows, i might never take it... thanks brother

Hey Pitch, how long have you been on TRT now? I have been on most of those, and my benzo doses were higher as well as Xanax per day, but I was able to come off with the benefits of TRT. I totally recognize that some folks truly need medicines (I still don't think they're a long-term solution), but I also am concerned given how much and what a wide array of meds you're on. Low T, combined with marriage issues (because of low T) really messed me up in the head for a long time, but over the last 6-7 years I've ironed most of them out, and am off the drugs.

Have you tried reducing doses and see if they're still needed? I was terrified of doing this, but unlike you - they did make me sleepy all the time.

Please take baby steps with the tren, it can and will mess with your mind. Anyone that thinks different either hasn't done it, or not enough of it. :p

does it just make u a paranoid person or something? what does it do to your perception that is so far out there?

You wont notice it but everyone aroumd you will ive seen my friends turn to assholes and ruin there relationships. Everyone is effected different i was fine for way over a year and i let stress and lack of sleep make me snap one day its a great tool but needs to be respected and you must have a very strong mind. I dont know how else to explain it but most people are not the same while on tren and i was told all the time i was actimg different and didnt want to believe it. So now i limit my use maybe 5 weeks before a comp ill blast it then stop.

You wont notice it but everyone aroumd you will ive seen my friends turn to assholes and ruin there relationships. Everyone is effected different i was fine for way over a year and i let stress and lack of sleep make me snap one day its a great tool but needs to be respected and you must have a very strong mind. I dont know how else to explain it but most people are not the same while on tren and i was told all the time i was actimg different and didnt want to believe it. So now i limit my use maybe 5 weeks before a comp ill blast it then stop.

so u run it for 5 weeks in the beginning or end of cycle and thats it? which part of your cycle?

im curious to know if anyone takes psy meds here? it seems like everyone has it all together.
i take...

800mg Seroquel
10mg Zyprexa
3mg Klonopin
4mg Xanax

I'm sorry to hear that you are so heavily medicated. Please consult your doctor about any medication you take. I would also mention that those who are prone to emotional issues tend to be more prone to them when experimenting with hormones. As stated before SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TREATMENT. low Testosterone can be responsible for depression and anxiety issues. Who knows if you have low Testosterone Doctor prescribed and closely monitored TRT may make it so you don't need those other meds. This is for a professional to determine.

so u run it for 5 weeks in the beginning or end of cycle and thats it? which part of your cycle?

Im in a whole different scenario bro i powerlift and use it for pure strength. Like mentioned try to get help and off the meds and stick to test and mild hormones like var that arent hard on you emotionally

Im in a whole different scenario bro i powerlift and use it for pure strength. Like mentioned try to get help and off the meds and stick to test and mild hormones like var that arent hard on you emotionally

i have some var that id like to run at some point in the near future....once i get my test cycle in

How long have you been injecting test? How are you feeling mentally? My head improved a lot within a couple weeks. Hope this goes well for you and I hope you can come off some off some of those meds!

How long have you been injecting test? How are you feeling mentally? My head improved a lot within a couple weeks. Hope this goes well for you and I hope you can come off some off some of those meds!

my head feels leveled out...but i felt like that before i started test...ive been on trt for 6 weeks now so the effects should start to kick in.

my head feels leveled out...but i felt like that before i started test...ive been on trt for 6 weeks now so the effects should start to kick in.
Duuuuuuuuuude. Hold off on all cycle plans for six months plus. You have yet to see just what TRT is going to do for you! I predict a HUGE change of how EVERYTHING is for you in the following months.

You're in for quite the treat. ;)

Don't worry about the goodies you picked up, they'll be good for several YEARS, just keep them in a cool dark place, and don't let them get wet (the stoppers). :)

Duuuuuuuuuude. Hold off on all cycle plans for six months plus. You have yet to see just what TRT is going to do for you! I predict a HUGE change of how EVERYTHING is for you in the following months.

Don't worry about the goodies you picked up, they'll be good for several YEARS, just keep them in a cool dark place, and don't let them get wet (the stoppers). :)

i hope im in for a good treat! yah i know im new in the trt arena but im feeling stable on my dose. bloodwork to come this week and ill post it in the hrt section. my goodies r good til 2019 and i store them in a cool dry place. thanks halfwit

Bingo

I agree. Pitch first of all needs to get dialed in on TRT. Then I personally would work on trying to get off some of those medications. Then once everything is good and stable look at running a blast.

But Pitch, you are really worrying me with many of your threads and posts. You are just a few pins into TRT and you are almost coming across with a bit of mania. What exactly are you taking all those meds for?

I agree. Pitch first of all needs to get dialed in on TRT. Then I personally would work on trying to get off some of those medications. Then once everything is good and stable look at running a blast.

But Pitch, you are really worrying me with many of your threads and posts. You are just a few pins into TRT and you are almost coming across with a bit of mania. What exactly are you taking all those meds for?

Does the dr prescribing TRT know about everything your taking. I'd say you are not a candite for a clinic. You need a hands on Dr. It takes months sometimes a year to get TRT dialed in right. Getting excited and making changes in doses can effect estrogen and depression and erictile disfunction or much worse. Please please don't cycle! Please see you dr and follow the dr recommendations. Just make sure you are on a good schedule and you keep you blood levels consistent. Ups and downs are not good for someone who has the issues that perscribe those meds for. Please take not offense. Understand we are legitimately concern for your health.

To OP.........Please come off the benzos very slowly and carefully under a Dr's supervision. Long term benzo use makes anxiety a lot worse than it was originally and can cause depression (Check out the Ashton Manual online for free, its the holy grail to benzo use). Cold Turkey on benzos is never a good idea as can lead to seizures. Most people are fine using Test whilst on a benzo but there was a study where they tested 'Benzos and Test'. Whilst taking Test Cyp' it reduced the effectiveness of Benzos by 40%. Also Estrogen is a major part, be sure to get this checked. Only reason I know this is because I am on Klonopin, Valium and Celexa, been prescribed them for 10+ years and very slowly coming off Klonopin at present.

So what I hearing it a lot of people really concerned for you. Please work with your dr on everything. I've seen too many people get lost in those meds and loose there lives.

OP I think you have enough input from the forum. Everyone says check with your doctor to change anything. None of us are MD's and even if we were we don't know your case n history. This forum isn't all about the treatment of SSRIS and Benzo's so we have extended to our boundries.

I think your Q's have been answered Good Luck........see the doc! :wavey:

OP I think you have enough input from the forum. Everyone says check with your doctor to change anything. None of us are MD's and even if we were we don't know your case n history. This forum isn't all about the treatment of SSRIS and Benzo's so we have extended to our boundries.

I think your Q's have been answered Good Luck........see the doc! :wavey:

Nice summary Mike.

Back